Is Mr Baked beans a scam..?

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
As for quality genetics ive been playing for 25 years and have only heard of 2 breeders mr Bean stocks get some big tried and tested big names that have built up genetics over the last 20 years or so before I will buy any none of this 5 year old still trying to stabilise shit
What big names would you recommend for quality genetics Hudo

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Moistglobe

Germinating
User ID
Nice move coming onto a canna forum and ripping into ya customers I'll gladly tell every cnut who asks where to buy seeds from to stay the fuck away from your shitty pollen chucks
teddy boy 🐻🐻🐻

if your not Damien then your probably mates with the DC
I'm not ripping anyone I'm stating the facts
You tell champ!! 🤣
It's a joke mate people go off at others when they don't even look into what they're are buying, could of brought 2% thc strains then sook about it, yea ill give it to someone if they wanna carry on about autos and shit, we all here for one thing to all learn and grow such an amazing plant autos or photos, but when someone bagging shit out instead of being a decent human and contacting and working the problem out. That's me I'm out peace and all the best to all 🙏

Pedro de pacas

User ID

It's a joke mate people go off at others when they don't even look into what they're are buying, could of brought 2% thc strains then sook about it, yea ill give it to someone if they wanna carry on about autos and shit, we all here for one thing to all learn and grow such an amazing plant autos or photos, but when someone bagging shit out instead of being a decent human and contacting and working the problem out. That's me I'm out peace and all the best to all 🙏
Now ya just talking shit dickhead

There is no amazing shit bag autos, I doubt you cunts have anything amazing at all, ,except the ripoff prices
$200 for 10 reg seeds, that's fucking amazing hey

Moistglobe

Germinating
User ID
Now ya just talking shit dickhead

There is no amazing shit bag autos, I doubt you cunts have anything amazing at all, ,except the ripoff prices
$200 for 10 reg seeds, that's fucking amazing hey
Prices has nothing to do with me mate, I'm not talking bout that or how banks charges 100 for 30 dollar beans, I'm saying people should do abit of research before they buy beans, fuck me put the bong down lad

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Prices has nothing to do with me mate, I'm not talking bout that or how banks charges 100 for 30 dollar beans, I'm saying people should do abit of research before they buy beans, fuck me put the bong down lad
lol fair enough moisty
Are you in charge of the stupid strain names by any chance ?

Pixie

Baked
User ID

I've sent him 2 emails and haven't got a reply from him. So much for working a problem out.

Moistglobe

Germinating
User ID
Probably won't get anything after half the comments made mate
As I said I can't make anything happen I'm just a dumb qlders, I came here because people where bashing on genetics that they haven't even grown, go check out the outgrown side chick 🙏

Hudo

Baked
User ID
What big names would you recommend for quality genetics Hudo
Well mate I'm a big fan of a few of the Dutch brands that have been around since the 80's Green House Seeds , Dutch Passion , Barney's Farm To mention a few a couple of Americans go alright Humbolt and Ethos have been standout for me Memberberry from ethos and Humbolt Pound Cake and one of my all time favourites is Incredible bulk Dr krippling But you will no doubt disagree and have your own favourites I can't even find Teddy's seeds or half the others when searching for information

Last edited:

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
greenhouse seeds are utter shit nowadays
they used to have some good lines like the Church , exodus cheese etc
but all they make now are knockoffs of Cali genetics that hermie more than is acceptable for a
bloke (flog) who calls himself the king of cannabis
he got caught attempting to bribe judges for some of those "Cups" he's won.

Barneys also had some decent stuff over the years but the quality has definitely dropped off lately as well
Ditto for Dutch passion and HSO

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
but all they make now are knockoffs of Cali genetics that hermie more than is acceptable for a

Barneys also had some decent stuff over the years but the quality has definitely dropped off lately as well
Yeah I've grown from all mentioned except greenhouse over the years and have noticed hermies are now rife within the large European seed companies.
I used to like RQS but had some hermies from them too.

Reactions: HGO

Pixie

Baked
User ID

Fuck I just swapped some shit bag auto's for some green house ones. Here we go again 😂

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
just keep a real good eye on them after the flip to 12/12

Top Bottom