Is Mr Baked beans a scam..?

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
Hi guys ..I placed my first ever seed order through the baked bean sticker website last Sunday and received an order confirmation...

I have heard nothing since so tried looking up the website and now only get this message....

Have I been scammed.?

beaner.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID

nexus420

Vegetating
User ID
OK thanks no offence intended to Beans..

I'm not much of a computer guy as you can probably see...so Ill just wait for the beans to arrive..
lol i am the site is broken and badly made. that being said, the seeds might be good, i do know, it looks like it function's some what, but the guy is clearly not a programmer.

nexus420

Vegetating
User ID
lol i am the site is broken and badly made. that being said, the seeds might be good, i do know, it looks like it function's some what, but the guy is clearly not a programmer.
sorry that's meant to say seeds might be good i don't know

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
sorry that's meant to say seeds might be good i don't know
I guess in this situation you cant blame the guy for not wanting to spend a fortune on building and maintaining a highly professional website....anyway I got a tracking number yesterday so I'll let you know how they go.

nexus420

Vegetating
User ID
A computer guy that can't figure out you can just edit your thread instead of posting another thread to correct the first lol
OK you know you can only edit a post for so long before it's locked, and you have to to add another post, try it lol. I didn't notice the mistake until after it was locked. Oh and by the way I'm guessing you mean post and not thread

Hudo

Baked
User ID
OK you know you can only edit a post for so long before it's locked, and you have to to add another post, try it lol. I didn't notice the mistake until after it was locked. Oh and by the way I'm guessing you mean post and not thread
Yeah whatever you call them fence post or cotton thingies 😆

Manny

Germinating
User ID
OP I ordered and paid for stickers from Mrbeans last wed and order still on hold. Bought at the same time from another vendor here and got next day. If the order comes through I’ll be relieved.

nexus420

Vegetating
User ID
OP I ordered and paid for stickers from Mrbeans last wed and order still on hold. Bought at the same time from another vendor here and got next day. If the order comes through I’ll be relieved.
What other vendor

Pixie

Baked
User ID
What other vendor
I ordered and paid 2 weeks ago. I got 1 wrong tracking number and then I just got a new one. Probably closer to 3 weeks before they turn up. Shit service I think I'm a return customer you would think that it would be better.

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Just got my order. They sent me fucking shitbag auto's instead of photos. A 2 weeks wait and they sent me the wrong ones.

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Are they even autos of the same strain
No the website doesn't even say that they are auto's. Not happy with them. I have purchased from them before but they seem to have not the same customer service as Of first.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
No the website doesn't even say that they are auto's. Not happy with them. I have purchased from them before but they seem to have not the same customer service as Of first.
What did you order and then get

Top Bottom