Is Mr Baked beans a scam..?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Moistglobe

Germinating
User ID
Hope you didn't order shit bag auto's 🤬
Hey bro instead of bagging some of the best autos in the community and learnt a thing or 2 before bagging products and bagging people out and being a forum hero and a idiot to even know what you're buying, stop confusing baked beans with mrbeansbakedcollectables, two complete different banks, ill let you in on a little secret, if you hadn't of bagged them out so much I would of been nice and let them know on discord 😉 probably would of got double ya order to for you own fuck up

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Hey bro instead of bagging some of the best autos in the community and learnt a thing or 2 before bagging products and bagging people out and being a forum hero and a idiot to even know what you're buying, stop confusing baked beans with mrbeansbakedcollectables, two complete different banks, ill let you in on a little secret, if you hadn't of bagged them out so much I would of been nice and let them know on discord 😉 probably would of got double ya order to for you own fuck up
Get up on the wrong side of the bed mate 🤣. The website has now been adjusted to say fem Auto which it clearly didn't state beforehand so don't stick your beak in when you don't know the facts. Have a nice day.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Get up on the wrong side of the bed mate 🤣. The website has now been adjusted to say fem Auto which it clearly didn't state beforehand so don't stick your beak in when you don't know the facts. Have a nice day.
My guess is moistglobe is Mr bean himself or of one of his good mates otherwise you wouldn't get so but hurt and who else would have the pull to get double your order for your own "fuck up" which when I found said genetics myself and like Pikey said clearly was labelled incorrectly would of gotten more cred if he said sorry about that my bad how can I rectify this

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Only idiot here appears to be yourself, bro. If you bothered to figure out where the issue arose from, you could've saved yourself the embarrassment.

Pixie

Baked
User ID
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not their fuck up though, you had it mislabeled on your web site.
I agree 💯 . Like ordering a Top of the line Porsche and getting sent a Daewoo. If his website was on point and clearly states fem photo and fem auto there wouldn't have been a problem. Own your mistake don't go making Up bullshit.

Moistglobe

Germinating
User ID
"ill let you in on a little secret" all autos are "shit bag autos"

Not good policy to bag ya costumers
Yea rito mr a1 grower, not mu customer but I would want people like this buying from me anyway, lower
Don't know the facts says the one that doesn't know what his buying 🤣 stick to bunnings brother and ya broccoli

Moistglobe

Germinating
User ID
I agree 💯 . Like ordering a Top of the line Porsche and getting sent a Daewoo. If his website was on point and clearly states fem photo and fem auto there wouldn't have been a problem. Own your mistake don't go making Up
You ordered autos and then have a sook when you release you stuffed up? Maybe do some research on the genetics you're buying before having a sook, no im not mrbeans, I'm just not an idiot and know what teddy genetics offers, instead of being a forum Karen

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Yea rito mr a1 grower, not mu customer but I would want people like this buying from me anyway, lower

Don't know the facts says the one that doesn't know what his buying 🤣 stick to bunnings brother and ya broccoli
If you are Mr Beans or a good mate of his then tell him to fix his fuck up. The website has been adjusted now after I sent him a email. Own your mistake mate.

Moistglobe

Germinating
User ID
If you are Mr Beans or a good mate of his then tell him to fix his fuck up. The website has been adjusted now after I sent him a email. Own your mistake mate.
Mate asked me like a normal decent human and I'll treat ya like one, but when people wanna be down right wankers, I won't put my time into helping anyone

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Mate asked me like a normal decent human and I'll treat ya like one, but when people wanna be down right wankers, I won't put my time into helping anyone
I didn't ask for your help to start with mate. Like I said if his website wasn't so fucked up I wouldn't have ordered shit bag auto's and there wouldn't be a problem. Customer service is number one mate he should just make it right then there wouldn't be a problem but no you want to carry on like a little kid. Own up to your mistake mate. Fix the problem.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Nice move coming onto a canna forum and ripping into ya customers I'll gladly tell every cnut who asks where to buy seeds from to stay the fuck away from your shitty pollen chucks
teddy boy 🐻🐻🐻

if your not Damien then your probably mates with the DC

Hudo

Baked
User ID
As for quality genetics ive been playing for 25 years and have only heard of 2 breeders mr Bean stocks get some big tried and tested big names that have built up genetics over the last 20 years or so before I will buy any none of this 5 year old still trying to stabilise shit

Top Bottom