Is Mr Baked beans a scam..?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Yeah, definitely sounds like a chuck... Mango Smile is Mephisto (Mango Haze x Toof Decay F5).

Just had a look at MB's site and I can't see the crosses you've mentioned :unsure:

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Yeah, definitely sounds like a chuck... Mango Smile is Mephisto (Mango Haze x Toof Decay F5).

Just had a look at MB's site and I can't see the crosses you've mentioned :unsure:
I couldn't find them either

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Is that what you ordered you assumed photo but you got autos?
Yeah mate I thought I was getting photos. Have a look at the website. I got the sunset Mintz the order before and they were photo fems so I assumed that the icecream runtz were photo fems as well. Why didn't they advertise them as auto's. I wouldn't have bought the shitbag things. That's not right.

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Yeah mate I thought I was getting photos. Have a look at the website. I got the sunset Mintz the order before and they were photo fems so I assumed that the icecream runtz were photo fems as well. Why didn't they advertise them as auto's. I wouldn't have bought the shitbag things. That's not right.
I have spoken to the owner of that site before and he is a decent person imo, as are most of the local vendors
The site is confusion tho tbh

Pixie

Baked
User ID
that would be a question for him/them
I sent him a email but probably won't get any response as usual. There customer service isn't good. As I said I'm not complaining about the price or anything but I thought I was getting photos fems not auto's. The combo pack they threw in as extra is priced on the website for 300.00 don't know why? . I don't want to argue with the bloke but I bought something that I thought was something else.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
If not then send me a pm on what u got, and i'll tell u what i got in way of photos and maybe i'll take those filthy underperforming autos off ure hands

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I see your point @Pixie the Ice Cream Runtz show as "12 fem" when you select them. Whereas, if you select say Mango Berry XL it shows "12 auto fems". I would also, like you, assume they would be Photo FEMs like the Sunset Mintz you already purchased. At least he's lowered his prices on some of his seeds, he was asking 200 a pack for yeti last year 😟

As others have said, it's a fucking awful site and I guess it was just incorrectly labelled. But yeah, their fuck up to fix.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
U closed the conversation so i can't tell u what i got or whether ure interested
Thats all right give me couple of days 2 check out what u got

Pixie

Baked
User ID
U closed the conversation so i can't tell u what i got or whether ure interested
Thats all right give me couple of days 2 check out what u got
Fuck sorry I'm not sure what the fuck I'm doing on this. Side chicks is northern lights X mango smile. Mango Berry xl is mango smile X zhittlez Skunk. Ice cream runtz is mango smile X STR runtz. I don't do auto's I'd rather have some fem photo to muck around with.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
All good, just re-open from ure end and i'll give u run down on photos u might be interested in
Only thing is i got no idea what Baked beans genetics are like and cant say i've heard stella reports but i might take a few autos off ure hands 2 help out

Pixie

Baked
User ID
All good, just re-open from ure end and i'll give u run down on photos u might be interested in
Only thing is i got no idea what Baked beans genetics are like and cant say i've heard stella reports but i might take a few autos off ure hands 2 help out
There not baked beans genetics there Teddy's genetics from Canada

Pixie

Baked
User ID
You can check out his other stuff on Beanhub. He has some nice looking ones but regs.

Manny

Germinating
User ID
Just an update on my Mr Beans order. So it has progressed to shipped after being on hold for a week. As others have said here it will come and orders are shipped once a week.

Top Bottom