FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Its one of the better threads on here

Lots of scabs lol

might/should/maybe run a "who wants some shit bag autos" comp, best auto loses

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Lol, someone bought it up here a month or so. Apparently it's the acronym for "Some Wanker In Melbourne".
Wasn't that Jaz dickhead who brought that up?
He had lawyered aswell the wanker!! 🤣
What happened to that bloke?

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Soooo, is Mr Congeniality seedbank a scam or not? Prices look cheap for regs and autos. $20 per each reg seed seems fair 🤣 Soon, petrol at Aussie bowsers will be cheaper than seeds lol. Tough decision to fill up the weekly fuel tank, or buy 5 reg seeds in Aus 😭

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
now if you want good genetics
well at least i think so going back to the originals is the wAY but if you want some wonderfull hybrid fill your boots

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
now if you want good genetics
well at least i think so going back to the originals is the wAY but if you want some wonderfull hybrid fill your boots

That is such a shit, generic mission statement...

Our intention is to preserve, reproduce and distribute the finest examples from around the world, from sativas to indicas. We want to pass on these pure “foundation strains” so as to not lose them forever in a world dominated by hybridized and feminized cannabis varieties.

Today’s cannabis has been mixed to the extent that many have lost their original mystic and power, giving way to the unnatural demands of today’s grower. These modern day strains get nowhere near the purity and clarity of their ancestral families as all of the original “power phenos” are lost within the process of cross breeding.

Furthermore these new strains require a lot of nutrients that are derived from the carbon fossil world adding on to the depleting of Mother Nature. Our mission is to bring all these amazing strains back to the forefront of the cannabis community! Saving the future of cannabis by preserving its past.

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
What a fun thread. lol
Holy crap...been away for a couple of days and come back to 6 pages of this stuff...!...and i thought Pot was supposed to chill people out..

Anyway In case anyone is still interested I havent received my Mr beansbaked order yet, though i am in FNQ so it can take awhile...I got a tracking number but I'm not sure what to do with that number...will wait a few days this week and see what happens..

Certainly an interesting first time ordering seeds ...

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Central to FNQ & Tassie has extra scrutiny on domestic mail, it's rare but if you are unlucky and no stealth used there is a possibility that seeds will get intercepted

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Holy crap...been away for a couple of days and come back to 6 pages of this stuff...!...and i thought Pot was supposed to chill people out..

Anyway In case anyone is still interested I havent received my Mr beansbaked order yet, though i am in FNQ so it can take awhile...I got a tracking number but I'm not sure what to do with that number...will wait a few days this week and see what happens..

Certainly an interesting first time ordering seeds ...

If I read it right you don’t know how to use the tracking ?

Go to Auspost Tracking….type in the tracking number and it will tell you where the parcel is and you can then follow its progress.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
If I read it right you don’t know how to use the tracking ?

Go to Auspost Tracking….type in the tracking number and it will tell you where the parcel is and you can then follow its progress.
And if you need help with it PM me the track number and I can check where they are for ya it takes as long as it takes to type the number

Top Bottom