The Wuhan virus 🦠

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I hope they are going to report flu cases and deaths in the future like they do corona's
Seems its easy to panic the herd these days 😂

What's with you vaccinated cunts wishing death and disease on the rest of us ??
you're a bit sick the head if ya ask me

Do you vaccinated think ya died on a cross to save the rest of us from our sins

FUCKHEADS
It's all a hoax. Government conspiracy. Nothing to be afraid of then. I support the rights of the demonstrators.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Frosty78

Germinating
User ID
You gotta be pretty desperate to hang onto power of you get the cops to fire rubber bullets at unarmed protestors. Vic police Pty ltd and their safe cities cops firing rubber bullets at them. I'd say next protest will be much larger. No government continues for much longer firing rubber bullets at unarmed protestors. Unless you're North Korea, CCP, Iran, Afghanistan etc but they aren't great examples of democracy are they?
Take the jab if you are too scared leave your safe space. The adults are happy to go back living life as usual.
Get your third fourth fifth booster shot

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
You gotta be pretty desperate to hang onto power of you get the cops to fire rubber bullets at unarmed protestors. Vic police Pty ltd and their safe cities cops firing rubber bullets at them. I'd say next protest will be much larger. No government continues for much longer firing rubber bullets at unarmed protestors. Unless you're North Korea, CCP, Iran, Afghanistan etc but they aren't great examples of democracy are they?
Take the jab if you are too scared leave your safe space. The adults are happy to go back living life as usual.
Get your third fourth fifth booster shot
What when did this happen!!

Indy

Misfit
User ID
If there ever was a reason to wear a mask it would be to hide your identity 8n that crowd. Because the fuckers will be trolling over shiploads of footage isolating and profiling troublemakers.

Good on 'em for pulling good numbers. I for one wouldn't want to see some cunt lose his/her right to protest. Even though its probably not the right time imo.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah yeah.. I get it. if you've had the jab your a spineless cunt that rolls over to everything the gov says..

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Its easy to see how the fucking Nazi's managed to rise to power and hold it for a while
Just have a look at the "vaccinated" little Hitlers on this thread

not directed at anyone in particular, (keep ya knickers on cunts)

except Billygoat, it was directed at you ya fucking idiot
and ya fascist mates

Top Bottom