The Wuhan virus 🦠

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Here's a serious contender for DC of the year. I guess their just standing up for their rights, aye, while shooting a royal salute at the other 50 families looking at doing a extra 2 weeks in lockdown. If that woman hasn't been moved on by the time those families/kids return, they better beef the kindy up with some serious security. I'd be absolutely ropable.

Anger is mounting after a kindergarten teacher potentially exposed to the coronavirus refused to get tested. The Glenroy educator’s decision to exercise their rights means around 50 families linked to York St kindergarten, located within Glenroy West Primary School, will be forced to double quarantine. However, according to the Herald Sun, the teacher will not receive any punishments or disciplinary action. It comes after Victoria recorded 57 new cases yesterday, the highly daily number since September 2020.

Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Sorry guys this type of shit happens daily.
Have you all forgotten "chase"
The little boy stolen from his parents by the government.
Because they chose to treat his intractable childhood epilepsy
With cannabis!
IMAGINE HAVING YOUR CHILD STOLEN AND YOU NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN,ALL BECAUSE YOU LOVE THEM AND TRYING TO HELP THEM!
FOR FUCK SAKE WERE GOVERNED BY PSYCHOPATHS!🤔

That mother had a few other issues going that initiated that action, oldie. She just used that angle to try and save her arse with public sympathy, while using her child as a pawn in her plight. Which disgusts me.

For what it's worth, I'm also a parent that treats one of my children's epilepsy with cannabis tincture. Just some of us choose to do it legally, and without being a fuckstick about it.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
That mother had a few other issues going that initiated that action, oldie. She just used that angle to try and save her arse with public sympathy, while using her child as a pawn in her plight. Which disgusts me.

For what it's worth, I'm also a parent that treats one of my children's epilepsy with cannabis tincture. Just some of us choose to do it legally, and without being a fuckstick about it.
Let me correct that as I worded wrong in regard to what disgusted me about it, if it's the same case that oldie mentioned.

It's not the mother as such, its more the people that got in her ear and probably influenced her to take the path she lead.

The lady in mention obviously had other unfortunate circumstances going on in her life. Which makes me ponder if others were exploiting her situation for their own gain, so they could promote the message they wanted.

So whoever done the doco and/or was supplying the backyard tincture probably deserve to have their motives questioned. As it wasnt a good look by many that took the legit route (took part in clinical trials at childrens Hospital, and/or now is supplied legitimately).

Madmick

Baked
User ID
What a mess Gladys is making

The hide , don't like a question so she storms off like a child

No matter what she is asked she comes out with exactly the same spool with a slightly different spin on it

She may as well hand out a list of questions to the reporters that she likes

Since when have police been able to make decisions on public health , now they can lock down building , close shops , arrest ppl for sitting in the sun

Its becoming quite obvious the more ppl that go to vaccination sites the higher the number of infected

No where else do you have 3000 ppl or more at the same place for 12hrs at a time

If they can't see this they truly deserve to go and go now

But I'm thinking they do know this But it won't sit well with the community if they think they get a vaccination and infection at the same time

As the vaccination takes 2 to 3 weeks to start to work the person will already be suffering from infection acquired at the hub

And still where Gladys hangs her hat , the restrictions aren't as bad

Didn't it originally come from the eastern suburbs in the first place ?

Yet they enjoy more freedom as I speak

6 more weeks , vaccinated or not

So remind me again , what's the point of getting vaccination, oh that's right it's for everyone else's safety

Indy

Misfit
User ID
She's a worry.. not a real bright idea of hers to not allow the border to be temporarily moved down to the tweed river for now. That decision is having stupid outcomes in that very corner of the two states.

But wait until our shitshow gets underway, Macca. With Annastacia, she'll make Gladys look like half decent option..

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
She's a worry.. not a real bright idea of hers to not allow the border to be temporarily moved down to the tweed river for now. That decision is having stupid outcomes in that very corner of the two states.

But wait until our shitshow gets underway, Macca. With Annastacia, she'll make Gladys look like half decent option..

Yeah that was a very odd decision. Tweed river is a no brainer.

And ya right about our pending shit show. There is no way this will stay contained in NSW, only a matter of time till we get shut down again. Enjoy the pub while ya can :)

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
My misses watches the updates every day in another room because she's sick of me yelling at the TV. Both sides of politics are just as bad. Where are the labour fuckwits who should be grilling Gladys about these choices.
No where to be fucking seen and agreeing with everything she's doing.
This attack on our rights is fucking unbelievable!!

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
My 27 yr old son has just come from the doctors , he had the Astra Zeneca about 2 weeks ago .
He is now the proud owner of SHINGLES! WTF!
Conformed by his GP as a az zen side effect!
i shit you not my stoner friends! ✌🏻

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
My father in law has had both doses and his shingles have played up since getting them.
Sis in law got 1st jab last week. I’ll ask her if she’s noticed anything too.

Quokk@

Vegetating
User ID
My 27 yr old son has just come from the doctors , he had the Astra Zeneca about 2 weeks ago .
He is now the proud owner of SHINGLES! WTF!
Conformed by his GP as a az zen side effect!
i shit you not my stoner friends! ✌🏻
My son's lecturer had the jab & couldn't walk for 4 days. Will take more than 18 months to fully recover.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
AstraZeneca is being rebranded soon upon request from the pharmacutical company to the TGA. Not because of the bad rep AZ has received in Aus, but to bring it in line with the name it goes by in Europe apparently, where it's known as "Vaxzevria".

I'm guessing the pharmacutical company is hoping all the bad news goes away with the rebranding, regardless what they say.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Has anyone (prior to covid) ever asked what brand the Vaccine is that you are getting?

Whenever i got a script if they offered a cheaper generic option, I always took it. I dont understand the fascination with the brands.

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
If shingles is a side effect their openly warning of I wonder what ones their hiding or are oblivious too .
In the rush to get their vaccine on the market.
Scarey times indeed
I don't think it's common practice most wouldn't ask about vaccines brands Bill.
Only one I've had is tetanus.
But your quite within your rights to see safety data sheet. ✌🏻

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
I don’t think it’s a branding issue. But more of the way AZ and Pfizer differ. rMNA and whatever AZ is. I’m not a pharmacist though so I’m talking out of my arse.

Top Bottom