The Wuhan virus 🦠

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
delta variant was made up because the whole "show "was starting to lag after time so u need a new bad guy!
If u can't id it how the fuck do you know it even exists?
It's like watching a b grade movie where you know what's gonna happen.
We've been warned of this for years. ✌🏻

Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Gladys is a down right lying little cunt , and I mean cunt , watch her

When she thinks the press are swallowing her lies she can't help to give little micro smiles

When asked what it would be like in September she was like a parent keeping some thing from their children

80% is unachievable, she knows this, again micro smiles

When she doesn't like a question she gives mirco smirks , and then precedes to ramble on with some other bullshit she wants to talk about

Fuck you , get these cunts out of my shops, move your hubs

Why bring 30000 ppl everyday into my community, you can't park 1 mile in any direction from the shops

Honestly and I never thought I say this about a Aussie politicians, but she needs a bullet

Gladys you are a arrogant cunt , notice not 1 press person is prepared to ask had questions

Then tells us how good she is

Madmick

Baked
User ID
And let's not forget Kerry Chant

Fuck me , in a way I feel sorry for her , but then he had the chance to fess up and say she's not up for the position

Then Gladys tells us it's her advice that is going to decide our fate

Well if that s the case , we are truly fucked

Forget your so called virus experts , simple mathematical equations tell us how how it will spread

The new girl they fronted out today is like a dear in the headlights, professional lie teller

Yep if you can't tell I'm completely over it

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Why do you think Biden pulled his troops, not to be nice

He needs them back to police his own country , they won't be shooting Afghans any more , it will he their own people

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
Fuck that made me angry, almost angry enough to go peg a dog rat cop.

Edit: Just had a cone, chill for a minute and realised I won't be heading to the local jack shop with a strap-on today.

Last edited:

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Sorry guys this type of shit happens daily.
Have you all forgotten "chase"
The little boy stolen from his parents by the government.
Because they chose to treat his intractable childhood epilepsy
With cannabis!
IMAGINE HAVING YOUR CHILD STOLEN AND YOU NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN,ALL BECAUSE YOU LOVE THEM AND TRYING TO HELP THEM!
FOR FUCK SAKE WERE GOVERNED BY PSYCHOPATHS!🤔

Top Bottom