The Wuhan virus 🦠

Madmick

Baked
User ID
This is truly turning into a joke

A vaccination hub has been setup.at my local shops

Since its been there I've had several texts from service NSW informing me that someone had been at a shop I attended that day , fortunately I wasn't there at those times ,if I had I had to get tested and isolate for 2 weeks, all my neighbours are getting them as well

There are ppl everywhere, 50% with masks pulled below their noses! 10% no mask

The lines stretch a kilometre either way , this is nothing but a mass spreading event

Surely you should have a negative test b4 vaccination?

Ppl are obviously attending vac hubs that are already infected

I haven't been able to access my local woolies , I can't even enter the complex because there are already the maximum ppl allowed in the mall itself , I've been turned away for 3 days now

We got no food?

Aldi car park is also full with at Least 100 waiting to go in ?

Not a lot of thought put into this is they are just plan stupid

I've tried to get on local radio stations to point out the deficiencies in the current system , and the total disregard for the local population

Guess what ,not one of them is taking any calls that are critical in any shape or form as to how the government is approaching this

SHAME ON YOU ALL

PS I POSTED THIS ON FACEBOOK , IT LASTED 30 SECONDS NOW GONE WITH NO TRACE

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
This is truly turning into a joke

A vaccination hub has been setup.at my local shops

Since its been there I've had several texts from service NSW informing me that someone had been at a shop I attended that day , fortunately I wasn't there at those times ,if I had I had to get tested and isolate for 2 weeks, all my neighbours are getting them as well

There are ppl everywhere, 50% with masks pulled below their noses! 10% no mask

The lines stretch a kilometre either way , this is nothing but a mass spreading event

Surely you should have a negative test b4 vaccination?

Ppl are obviously attending vac hubs that are already infected

I haven't been able to access my local woolies , I can't even enter the complex because there are already the maximum ppl allowed in the mall itself , I've been turned away for 3 days now

We got no food?

Aldi car park is also full with at Least 100 waiting to go in ?

Not a lot of thought put into this is they are just plan stupid

I've tried to get on local radio stations to point out the deficiencies in the current system , and the total disregard for the local population

Guess what ,not one of them is taking any calls that are critical in any shape or form as to how the government is approaching this

SHAME ON YOU ALL

PS I POSTED THIS ON FACEBOOK , IT LASTED 30 SECONDS NOW GONE WITH NO TRACE
Yeah it's fucking bullshit mic!!
Even if they are getting a Vax it's not going to do anything to them not spreading it.

Keep trying to call the local radio stations and reposting it on Facebook.
Try ya local ABC fm they probably not much better but!!

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Yeah there is , I prefer to see what I'm buying

Its the only time I can get out as well other wise I'm just stick here

Buying take away is getting a bit expensive also

Going down to the river out the back try catch me some bass , seen plenty down there

Not really fresh water fisherman but ya never know

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Do what ya can Mic to keep yaself sane!

chin up mate!

read somewhere recently that a bloke in prison doesnt want parole, he reckons no lock downs inside, can mingle in crowds, gets feed 3x day, no covid in prison n doesnt have to worry bout bills!

he reckon hes better of n safer inside...

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Well said, dotts. And to every other TSE member (and family) that's going through lockdown. Wouldn't blame you for wanting to let off a bit of steam.
I've let plenty of steam of in this thread!!
Good place for a vent!!🤣
Seems to me that the Chinese started it but our governments state and federal are now using to take our liberty's
The blatant censorship of anyone who dares question anything about what the government and big pharmaceutical are doing is quite alarming!!

RiverRat

Blooming
User ID
Breaking news. 🎶Dun nun dada nunnun dada nunnun dada nunnun da doo doo do doo do doo dooooooo🎶

The new community case in Auckland linked to the NSW cluster.

Both Gladie's and Jhon Barilaro have today warned that NSW is under threat from the virus spreading to NSW from the NZ cluster.

Last edited:

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I noticed she hasn't identified how it's known it came from NSW. It could've come from oz, but the delta variant originated in India IIRC, and there'd be some traffic from India directly or indirectly because there a huge Indian population over there. In fact, many of them use NZ as a backdoor into Oz. :unsure:

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I got no proof of it, but with my limited knowledge of virus's. The way they evolve, there's probably a few variants on the go. Some die off and fall by the wayside, and others evolve into bigger better things. This is why I tend to believe we'll be chasing this cunt of a thing for at least the next 3-5 years, maybe longer.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Yeah there is , I prefer to see what I'm buying

Its the only time I can get out as well other wise I'm just stick here

Buying take away is getting a bit expensive also

Going down to the river out the back try catch me some bass , seen plenty down there

Not really fresh water fisherman but ya never know

Mate, get home delivery. be safer too than hanging round in the shopping lines. I buy online and any time i have ever had a problem with a delivered product, the amount is refunded, no questions asked., no return required.

As for Bass. Besides the usual baits and lures, try some fresh made bread dough. Quite amazing what you will catch on that in fresh water. make it nice and sticky so it stays on ya hook.

RiverRat

Blooming
User ID
I noticed she hasn't identified how it's known it came from NSW. It could've come from oz, but the delta variant originated in India IIRC, and there'd be some traffic from India directly or indirectly because there a huge Indian population over there. In fact, many of them use NZ as a backdoor into Oz. :unsure:
I was just being facetious...

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I was just being facetious...
Okay...

EDIT:
Generally speaking, worth a read if not hung up on a agenda, and want some facts. Covers the variants fairly well..

Last edited:
Top Bottom