The Wuhan virus 🦠

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Another Gov approved needle to kill ya..

Sotrovimab (XEVUDY) has been shown to reduce hospitalisation or death in patients with mild-to-moderate COVID-19 who do not require supplemental oxygen and are at high risk of progression to severe disease.

Quokk@

Vegetating
User ID
Another Gov approved needle to kill ya..

TGA is totally on the payroll with that shit. Around 100 studies world wide (more than likely not on the payroll) find that Ivermectin, zinc and vitamin D have saved countless lives from the rona. Ivermectin is a few cents per treatment because it was released many years ago before all these patents for medicines by big pharma. They can’t make decent money from it so it’s been just recently banned and Aussie Doctors will get fined or deregistered for prescribing it.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Not being a smart arse, mate. Its a genuine question. But what's in ivermectin that makes it work, and how does it go about combating the virus within the body?

Reason I ask, many throw the name around. But no one seems to offer up anymore information about how it works? I'm not understanding how a worming treatment combats a virus.

As for TGA, we're well aware how dodgy they are. They've fucked us over long enough with medical cannabis, and still continue to do it to this very day.

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
i think the monoclonal antibodies are having a bigger impact on early intervention than ivermectin
the FLCCC (Frontline Covid Critical Care) Math + early intervention protocol seems to be doing a good job as well

Loyal to the soil !
Discovered in the late-1970s, the pioneering drug ivermectin, a dihydro derivative of avermectin—originating solely from a single microorganism isolated at the Kitasato Intitute, Tokyo, Japan from Japanese soil—has had an immeasurably beneficial impact in improving the lives and welfare of billions of people throughout ...

Ivermectin is an antiparasitic agent derived from naturally-occurring fermentation products which exhibits a broad spectrum of activity with a potency far exceeding those of other anthelmintics.

Last edited:

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
This goes for 4 1/2 minutes ,,,he talks a bit about ivermectin and a couple of other treatments.

Quokk@

Vegetating
User ID
Not being a smart arse, mate. Its a genuine question. But what's in ivermectin that makes it work, and how does it go about combating the virus within the body?

Reason I ask, many throw the name around. But no one seems to offer up anymore information about how it works? I'm not understanding how a worming treatment combats a virus.

As for TGA, we're well aware how dodgy they are. They've fucked us over long enough with medical cannabis, and still continue to do it to this very day.
Ya not a smartarse mate, I hear what you’re saying, I’m just following along trying to see the big picture. They banned Hydroxychloroquine last year so the doctors had to find something that was still available to save their patients. Guess what, they found Ivermectin. It’s not the first time a drug developed for one application can be used for other situations with unexpected benefits. ✌️

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I heard on the radio the other day there has been a spike in ivermectin overdoses in Western Sydney in the last 3 months!! 🤣

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I’ve got no idea if that is a question, a statement or your postal address mate. ✌️
It's no surprise there has been a spike in ivermectin overdoses in Western Sydney because all the DCs live there!
Was a joke mate!

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
IVERMECTIN,,,
Just one of the many videos from doctors ..and professors .and nurses and morticians ,and health professionals that msm try to censor.

Last edited:
Top Bottom