The Wuhan virus 🦠

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
i think the monoclonal antibodies are having a bigger impact on early intervention than ivermectin
the FLCCC (Frontline Covid Critical Care) Math + early intervention protocol seems to be doing a good job as well

Loyal to the soil !
Discovered in the late-1970s, the pioneering drug ivermectin, a dihydro derivative of avermectin—originating solely from a single microorganism isolated at the Kitasato Intitute, Tokyo, Japan from Japanese soil—has had an immeasurably beneficial impact in improving the lives and welfare of billions of people throughout ...

Ivermectin is an antiparasitic agent derived from naturally-occurring fermentation products which exhibits a broad spectrum of activity with a potency far exceeding those of other anthelmintics.

Yeah, I was already aware that it is a antiparasitic agent. But from my limited knowledge, antiparasitic agents primarily act on the gut and intestines. What I'm wanting to know, is how it gets into the bloodstream (or wherever it goes) and targets viruses.

Who knows, I'm possibly even confusing myself. And yet, wanting to understand the science behind the theory.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yeah, I was already aware that it is a antiparasitic agent. But from my limited knowledge, antiparasitic agents primarily act on the gut and intestines. What I'm wanting to know, is how it gets into the bloodstream and targets viruses.

Who knows, I'm possibly even confusing myself. And yet, wanting to understand the science behind the theory.
All this bullshit about horse wormer killing a virus is just laughable!!
@Michael J Foxtail is at home right now with covid. I was speaking to him last night and he said it's hectic how sick he was!

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Tradies will be at Dan Murphys while they can't work. Paid protesters will be out on the streets, with their clean hi viz apparel.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Tradies will be at Dan Murphys while they can't work. Paid protesters will be out on the streets, with their clean hi viz apparel.
And you know this how ?

was in construction for 25 years, reckon I've got 20 hi vis tops, half would be clean
only toffs like you buy their grog at Dan murphy's

I reckon you must of been one of them white collar pretend workers

Who's paying them ??

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Only if I don't run over Skippy, swerve and hit a tree maybe

Fuck all chance of that happening hey Tom

38 hey, you out of puberty yet ?

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
And you know this how ?

was in construction for 25 years, reckon I've got 20 hi vis tops, half would be clean
only toffs like you buy their grog at Dan murphy's

I reckon you must of been one of them white collar pretend workers

Who's paying them ??
What the fuck are you on about idiot. Even fucking tradie and their dog shop at Dan Murphy's!!
Worked in construction 🤣🤣🤣 you couldn't work in a fucking iron lung!

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Fuck not sure what your watching mate but the media I watch just blabs on about corona. You must have a strange way of interpreting things!!
Your one of the crazy racist lefty Nazi cunts, judging by ya racist rants on here

Top Bottom