The Wuhan virus 🦠

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Nah mate. My comments were directed specifically at Muppet not Pikey, or others in the group. The flog spruiks shit on every subject, and tries to put shit on anyone elses view. Just responding to his bullshit. Nothing new here.

FFS cunt, you can can get fucked ya full of shit arse clown

Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I was talking about the Muppet, not you. Too quick to respond without reading my message. You mentioned death, not me.
If you were talking to/about the "muppet" then maybe reply to their post not mine.... I addressed what was written to me in reply to my post.

Yes, I may have used the word "death" but by your own narrative what do you think would happen to somebody that contracted the deadly covid-19 and was denied hospital/medical attention??? :unsure:

Anyhow, I'm not here to make enemies, I just like a healthy debate. I respect your right to an opinion, however harsh I may find it (I can be a little sensitive at times), and I hope you can reciprocate. ☮️

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Fuck it's hard trying to stay on the fence. I got too many views from both perspectives, and the one no one else is talking about, the innocent and bystanders. I don't like what's happening to the construction workers either. They just want to do their job... just like some of the cops.

That fucking prick who knocked over and sprayed that woman the other day needs a good fucking flogging though.
It was TWO that sprayed her ,,that’s AFTER being knocked down with force. You can see the spray from the other cop.

An old woman peacefully walking in a protest .0F211E4D-37E0-4969-A477-7105DA8262B7.png

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I've never understood the rationale behind calling someone a dog. I for one fucking love dogs and would likely put a dog first before some of the fucking scum in this world. Why insult dogs?
100% with ya on this... even though I catch myself saying it sometimes (fuckin' social conditioning).

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
It was TWO that sprayed her ,,that’s AFTER being knocked down with force. You can see the spray from the other cop.

An old woman peacefully walking in a protest .View attachment 16231
Now if there is an example to be made about a cop, a cop like this is a dead cop and so are their entire families and bloodlines. We don't need people like this in society.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
The last 3 pages of this thread is exactly what the Chinese want. Division and instability!!
Hate the Chinese not each other. Show your hate by not buying anything made there or if possible wrapped in packaging made there!!
I know it's almost impossible!!

Top Bottom