The Wuhan virus 🦠

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
The only "violence" was from the pigs

You seem like a bit of a flog, wanting the cops to shoot unarmed protesters, go stand in the corner with Sir Billy, he's a flog as well

Fucking dumb cunts
Fuck sake. The only violence was NOT just from the pigs. I fucking can't stand the pricks. But I'm not going to sit here and listen to fucking idiots say it was one-sided. You've got to be a pretty fucking dumb cunt yourself if you seriously think it was all just the pigs. Half the stupid cunts protesting aren't even in the construction industry. They're just after a fight because they're failing everywhere else in life, no hopes.

Wouldn't have said shit but reading your comment 'the only violence was from the pigs' - WTF? You bind or just fucking stupid?

Last edited:

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
There’s usually always a group that want to get violent at protests and they are often the minority

just coz the media call them ALL violent is wrong but sheep will repeat what they say.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
most of those guys at the protest were wearing brand new hi vis shirts brought that morning at Kmart or somewhere similar .
WHY? because they had nothing to do with the construction industry but are most likely dole bludgers high on meth and sparked up on grog looking for a place to shout and kick innocent dogs being walked , throw shit at bystanders
smash other peoples property .
cut off their centrelink payments if they are not going to behave .
Then we'll see some screaming ..... I can't buy my ciggies or my grog
my drug dealer wont give me credit
naw poor fella , maybe get a Job hey

;)

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
I love my neighbour's mate. I love you all. Just because I don't agree with @Pedro de pacas last comment does not mean I don't like the bloke. I'd still probably jump to his side over any pig. I'm just not going to sit here and read shit like it was one-sided and the pigs were the only ones doing damage and being violent - that is utter fucking bullshit.

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
No, I also don't think anyone should shoot anyone in the head. But fuck we all need to sort this shit out. Dan Andrews and his piss weak government need to do more. All of Australia does. I want freedom back too - but guess what - I don't plan on getting the jab anytime soon. I've been in 10 fucking minds about it since day dot. But I'm also not about to go cause riots or smash shit up just because I want to show the world my balls have a heap of testosterone. I feel for the poor bastards who just want to get on with work - in every industry. I feel like people getting the jab just to satisfy their government so they can get back to 'normal' are fucking naive. But that's their choice. I think the government and workplaces forcing this shit and destroying businesses, homes and families are fucking arseholes - but I can't change it and violence is not going to solve it. It's only going to piss the government off more.

End of the day - do what you want - just don't put me or my family in danger and don't fucking destroy public fucking property that my family and the rest of Australia have to fucking pay to fix because you're having a tantrum worse than a fucking 5-year-old you fucking gronk. Don't go around spreading lies and bullshit and don't justify your own fucking violence because the pigs are doing their job. I've seen you fucking bastards destroying not only government property but peoples own shit - that ain't fucking right!

No different to the BLM fucking SCUM! BLM = BURN LOOT MURDER - Any excuse to do what they want and course anarchy. How the fuck was yesterdays bullshit any different?

IF YOU DESTROY INNOCENT PEOPLES PROPERTY YOU ARE FUCKING SCUM. IF YOU DESTROY GOVERNMENT PROPERTY YOU ARE FUCKING SCUM BECAUSE THE REST OF US AND YOUR FUCKING KIDS WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT - TAXES AND PUBLIC MONEY YOU FUCKING DUMB CUNTS!

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
I'll probably piss a few people off with my comments but guess what? Too fucking bad. I consider a lot of you mates on here and we should be able to have our own views without destroying our friendships. If any of you choose not to talk to me or be my mate now, that's fine, it says more about you than it does me. Cheers! 🤙

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Now I remember why I don't use Facebook and left (got banned). hahaha. I came here to grow weed my guys. lol

Said to myself when I joined this community that I'd stay out of the drama and bullshit. Especially around religion FFS. That' didn't last.

Top Bottom