The Wuhan virus 🦠

Madmick

Baked
User ID
The power has gone to their heads , and now they aren't going to let it go

I can hear Gladys already

The vac rate in NSW has slowed down , we are stuck at 62 % , freedom day has now been postponed until this situation improves

The press will say that ppl can't seem to book in for their 2nd vac , Gladys will say sorry we are trying to get as many first doses in as as we can first

Then the next day the press will say that's not true , she will say yes it is and storm off

And so it will go

Or due to the massive spike in infection since freedom day we are now locking the state down till we get 95% vaccination

On and on it will GO, problem is we won't be going anywhere

When the country is fucked the state will come in and buy what's left

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
If they keep pushing like that, they will lose the general population. If Gladys has pulled that one, she's treading a very fine line.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Well I fell asleep feeling fine after me clot zenica. Woke up 2 hours later sweating and feeling a bit shit. Had some panadol and some aspirin went back to sleep. Feel a bit tired and washed out today!!

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I can tell you for a fact all of my neighbours under 35 have broken lock down one way or the other every day since it began

Dickhead 2 doors down has run a cash only ( Not a registered business he's on dole , missus single parent pension ) dog wash only business since day 1

He gets them to quickly drop dog off , go park around corner till he's finish then they come p8ck up dog

It's obvious he knows he can't do it so he does it covertly , he also gets visitors everyday , no masks 8n sight

The others have their mates over constantly

She's got all the ammo she neefs

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Well I fell asleep feeling fine after me clot zenica. Woke up 2 hours later sweating and feeling a bit shit. Had some panadol and some aspirin went back to sleep. Feel a bit tired and washed out today!!
At least you're still alive mate. Keep us posted.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Riot squad must be getting desperate, letting kids in now
or is that you Porky ?
View attachment 16191
Seen a bit today where a middle aged senior constable (I think) was pushing what looked like young academy (i'll say) kids into position because they themselves had no idea what to do, or expect.

Pollies no doubt washing their hands of it, while hoping to fill a void that they feel that's required in these times. Fuckers should be ashamed of themselves putting kids up against grown construction men.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Many moons ago I was a up and coming union rep

I was the president of the area shop stewards, running meetings with up to 5000 members comprised of the 4 or 5 different unions representing everybody in about 10 workshops

It had it's challenges dealing with all the different political agendas , Trotskyist factions and a few others thrown in for good measure

Yes I lead a few demonstrations in my day

But 1 thing always had bugged me , before I became president there was another bloke , a mate actually, who was a bit more radical than I was at time and wanted to show the various organisers that the resolution they put to us after negotiations was totally unacceptableto us

His plan was for us to speak out against the organisers and return a no vote on the proposed resolution, which , at the time would have been enough to succeed

Unfortunately I knew the end was in sight for our industry it was going to be sold off and privatization was a no brainer no matter what we

Before the Area meeting of all trades to pass the resolution I was asked by the organisers, 1 of whom was also a friend to of both of us , to give him a hiding a make sure he didn't go through with it and in fact support the resolution

At that time I was the Secretary and he vice president of the area shop stewards

Because it was a massive decision I managed to have a emergency General meeting and call for endorsement of the executive of committee

A vote of no confidence was called on the president and vice president , yes I led a revolt against them and was voted in as the new president, the other 2 were thrown off the committee

Which ever way I decided to go a friendship was on the line, in the end both friends were gone

At the end of the day the battle was already lost as more than 1/2 the workshops were already gone , and no real deal had been struck on redundancy

So this is where I shifted our focus , getting a better deal which for some was a reward of 40 yrs service

Still to this day that other rep blamed me for his demise in union at that time

Oddly enough he went on to become the replacement organiser when the other bloke retired

But some sins are never forgiven, although he won the vote to replace old mate he was hurriedly moved out to a country centre where he remains to this day

Sorry Vince , I never told you why I did it , you wouldnt have believed me even if i did but if you ever read this you will know I had no choice

Me I went on the be a acting organiser, didn't like it so I ended up becoming 2nd in charge of my workshop , I remained the union shop steward till I myself got redundancy

I thing the union did do for both of us was training and education

So I suppose that sort of thing is still prevalent in some unions

Remember I'm talking BLF days

Many unions with no exclusion operated this way back then

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
The protest was lived streamed all fucking day, except the fun bit at the end

Cops tried to run cunts over, is why their cars got attacked and they had to run away

Cops were the aggressors all day, every chance they got, but got outsmarted by a bunch of half pissed construction workers

Be on again today ?

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Fuck sake. Look I fucking am done with the Government too. But you know if you damage cop cars or government property, guess who fucking pays for it? US!!! TAXPAYER DOLLARS!

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT TO SPEND MORE OF YOUR TAXPAYER DOLLARS TO REPAIR COP CARS YOU FUCKING DESTROYED!?!

Sounds fucking stupid to me. I hate the cops. I really do. You have no idea my fucking hatred for the AFP. One in particular if I ever see the cunt by himself. He's a dead man walking.

STOP WASTING YOUR TAXPAYER DOLLARS JUST TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL STRONG AGAINST THESE FUCKHEAD COPS AND THE GOVERMENT.

It's COSTING us ALL.

Top Bottom