The Random Discussion / Argument Thread

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, don't have anything to do with drugs whilst carting out a Sheila with a mental disorder. All too often, when shit goes south in the relationship. The first payback is to put you into the Fuzz. Seen it happen too many times over the years. Some don't even have to off their rocker to pull that one.

Goodluck with it, man.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
we’ve lived together 12 years. i’m pretty used to this stuff. we aren’t in a romantic relationship but i look after her kids as my own. it works for us. mostly.
My life is boring as fuck compared to yours mate!

it got more “exciting”. RANT WARNING AHEAD.

10pm last night called 000 as she got really bad. ambulance arrives. hangs around for an hour and leaves without her.

12am call 000. ambulance comes stays 10 minutes and leaves.

2am call 000. same ambos arrived and leave after 5 minutes.

6am call 000 new ambulance new people. speak to her and me for a while and FINALLY take her to hospital.

the middle two visits, same ambos both told me they couldn’t make her go if she didn’t want to.
funny because i’ve seen this same person taken when she didn’t want to numerous times. also seen it happen to her sister ( i also made that 000 call). and even decades ago when i was 18 had to have a friend taken to hospital against her will.

AM I INSANE?

really pissed of these professionals would leave a woman in such distress and severe delusions home ton”get some rest”. she hasn’t slept more than 2 hours two or three times in the last 2 weeks. she hasn’t eaten.
she isn’t on drugs ( except prescribed medical cannabis )

every year this time she has a manic episode and ends up in hospital for a month or two.
we call it maintenance.

WHY THE FUCK DID THESE PEOPLE LEAVE HER. SHE CALLED 000 each time herself. she was frightened and asking for help.

and now they’ll send her a bill or maybe 4

I reckon i’ve called an ambulance at least 50 times im my life and never encountered this before. hospitals too full and they are told don’t take anyone not physically dying or some shit ?

RANT OVER. i’m going to have a smoke ate watch some trashy tv.

:)

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Sadly a large number of people left the medical industry during and after the covid fiasco.
The system was was pretty much fucked before so it's really not good now.
Waited 2.5 hours to get ear flush ,that's with appointment.
All I saw at medical centre in that time was useless kunts walking from room to room doing sweet fanny Adams! G.ps are such useless kunts,most won't touch an ear they palm it off to nurse.
Not like the old fashion gp who was a real doctor and proud of their skills.🤭
Rant done.

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
we’ve lived together 12 years. i’m pretty used to this stuff. we aren’t in a romantic relationship but i look after her kids as my own. it works for us. mostly.

it got more “exciting”. RANT WARNING AHEAD.

10pm last night called 000 as she got really bad. ambulance arrives. hangs around for an hour and leaves without her.

12am call 000. ambulance comes stays 10 minutes and leaves.

2am call 000. same ambos arrived and leave after 5 minutes.

6am call 000 new ambulance new people. speak to her and me for a while and FINALLY take her to hospital.

the middle two visits, same ambos both told me they couldn’t make her go if she didn’t want to.
funny because i’ve seen this same person taken when she didn’t want to numerous times. also seen it happen to her sister ( i also made that 000 call). and even decades ago when i was 18 had to have a friend taken to hospital against her will.

AM I INSANE?

really pissed of these professionals would leave a woman in such distress and severe delusions home ton”get some rest”. she hasn’t slept more than 2 hours two or three times in the last 2 weeks. she hasn’t eaten.
she isn’t on drugs ( except prescribed medical cannabis )

every year this time she has a manic episode and ends up in hospital for a month or two.
we call it maintenance.

WHY THE FUCK DID THESE PEOPLE LEAVE HER. SHE CALLED 000 each time herself. she was frightened and asking for help.

and now they’ll send her a bill or maybe 4

I reckon i’ve called an ambulance at least 50 times im my life and never encountered this before. hospitals too full and they are told don’t take anyone not physically dying or some shit ?

RANT OVER. i’m going to have a smoke ate watch some trashy tv.

:)
You are a Great guy. They are a lucky family, especially the children.
My 24 year old son also intellectual issues. He has told the cops i grow and smoke in front of me. Lucky it was during an "episode " and the cops had more important things to do. Once he told customs I smoked and grew weed on a trip back from Thailand. That one got my heart racing. Also happened during an "epsisode" so nothing came of it. I deal with it my own way because he is my blood. Not sure I could deal with other blood family members.
The stress never leaves though.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
One of my kids has been in ICU twice this year. The last time they bought em down from ICU to the general ward, they sat in a isolated room for two hours without being set up in the ward. As I walked in there, there was a Doctor and 4 nurses having a laugh in the nurses station. I was none to pleased with that one, and they got to know how displeased I was with the situation. No Ob's taken or admitted to the ward.

That said, I wasn't totally pissed at them. Because I am aware the whole system is fucked, right through from top to bottom. And moral has gone to shit for it. The Covid era was the straw that finally fucked it.

HomeBound_Hound

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Yeah, don't have anything to do with drugs whilst carting out a Sheila with a mental disorder. All too often, when shit goes south in the relationship. The first payback is to put you into the Fuzz. Seen it happen too many times over the years. Some don't even have to off their rocker to pull that one.

Goodluck with it, man.
Yep fuck that noise been raided in same circumstances never again

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
So much harder when ure kids are involved eh, we tend 2 soldier on hoping the worst is behind us, and the nurse will make ultimate mistake of morphine instead of panadol, but kids seem 2 be pretty resiliant and cope a bit better
Not trying 2 lessen what ure kids went through, but yeah always a bigger impact on us than them
I remember my daughter was born with both legs pulled outta their sockets and she never made a sound, all i could do was ball like a baby and accuse the mid-wife of pulling 2 hard. Poor thing had 2 wear full body cast for first 6 mths of her life
Anyhoo feel the pain mate

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
So much harder when ure kids are involved eh, we tend 2 soldier on hoping the worst is behind us, and the nurse will make ultimate mistake of morphine instead of panadol, but kids seem 2 be pretty resiliant and cope a bit better
Not trying 2 lessen what ure kids went through, but yeah always a bigger impact on us than them
I remember my daughter was born with both legs pulled outta their sockets and she never made a sound, all i could do was ball like a baby and accuse the mid-wife of pulling 2 hard. Poor thing had 2 wear full body cast for first 6 mths of her life
aw mate that gave me the feelz, that would of been horrible mate, even i felt the pain reading that

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Still gets 2 me now mate and was over 20 yrs ago
We called it her surfboard and every bath time she was going surfing, only prob she was on her back but never complained, broke my heart every time
The reason i talked about this was 2 try alliviate some of Indys concerns, kids can be tuff little buggers
Should shut-up now as have no idea how bad their prob is

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
wow full on bob 😢

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Yeah it is Itchy, the point of which she never complained or whinged [she probably thought all babies have surfboards] and of course we were thinking she'd never walk and all that stupid stuff but she turned out perfect....[until she became teenager]
Not looking 4 sympathy, none of that, it's how u deal with it as Indy said u deal with it and hopefully u gain some empathy and understanding that life does suck sometimes but its how u deal with it that makes you u
Fark some Dr phill stuff right there

Indy

Misfit
User ID
For sure, mate. Kids can be quite resilient and adjust without knowing any different. Sometimes that's the only place you can draw on some solace (as a parent).

But due to our situation, you do see other families worse off than your own which is heartbreaking in itself. Going to kids funerals is the one that can wreck you, thats one that I find challenging, after being friends to the family for some time.

As they say.. There's always someone worse off than yourselves.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
How's this shit. Ive never had an issue of quitting whenever I chosen to. I'm having a break at the moment, and I'm a month in, without a inkling of giving it another thought. I guess some could struggle. But fair dinkum, turn to some shit like this?

Screenshot_20240908_204441_Reddit.jpg

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
How's this shit. Ive never had an issue of quitting whenever I chosen to. I'm having a break at the moment, and I'm a month in, without a inkling of giving it another thought. I guess some could struggle. But fair dinkum, turn to some shit like this?

View attachment 51681
first quit for a period of time when i was younger like 20 or something and found it surprisingly easy, well not easy easy still had thoughts like 'could go for a cone now' for like a few days to a week but i wasn't stressing like ive heard people do, i did hook into the cigarettes though

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, ciggies are different. To quit them, I did use nicotine patches and smashed the cones hard for about 3 months. Whilst refraining from going to the pub until I felt I could adapt. Coffee 'n cones did become a thing there for a while though, lol.

Admittedly though, in my younger days while quitting cannabis. There'd be intially a 3 day hump at the beginning where I'd be mildly agitated, but after that it be fine.

Top Bottom