The Random Discussion / Argument Thread

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Ok. So I’m moving ( mostly moved ) but am at the old house now cleaning up.

Anyway neighbour on the left came over to have a chat and told me
The other neighbour was talking to him and said to him

You know Harry was growing marijuana?
The smell made me sick! I went to the doctor and told him I was sick from the smell of marijuana and he laughed at me.

Ooops. Here I was aiming for strong smelling strains haha

Well there ya go. Scary part is her neighbour is a cop!

Glad I’ve moved. :)

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Ok. So I’m moving ( mostly moved ) but am at the old house now cleaning up.

Anyway neighbour on the left came over to have a chat and told me
The other neighbour was talking to him and said to him

You know Harry was growing marijuana?
The smell made me sick! I went to the doctor and told him I was sick from the smell of marijuana and he laughed at me.

Ooops. Here I was aiming for strong smelling strains haha

Well there ya go. Scary part is her neighbour is a cop!

Glad I’ve moved. :)
Least said neighbour didn’t dog ya in Harry👍

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Yeah we got along. Actually the thing that bothers me most is she thought I was making her sick. Her husband has dementia so she had her hands full and a hard time as it is.
Poor ol duck wonder if her health improves now them pesky marijuanas aren’t grown next door😂👍 dementia sux to by the way old man suffered from it for bout 2 yrs before he died👍

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
That woulda been awesome but he got covid bad after 3 poison shots mind u then had a heart attack so not a lot of hope for me poor ol dad👍 edit read your post wrong sorry if your neighbours dementia disappeared that woulda been awesome to👍
Sorry to hear. It’s hard.
Haha yeah I meant if it disappeared they would blame the dope !

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
So my neighbours cook meth,probably every couple of months.
Our bedroom has been hit with fumes,I'd say going under house and through floor boards.
You wouldn't pick the house nice new brick ,big.
I'd say they'd have filtration ,when we smell it I reckon someone opens a door or something.
Hot sickly acetone smell 11.30 @ night .
So thick for 5 minutes or so you could just about taste it.😱ffs.
Can't see us staying here too long.😡

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Our bedroom has been hit with fumes,I'd say going under house and through floor boards.
I'd say they'd have filtration ,when we smell it I reckon someone opens a door or something.
I'm a fan of a lot of different drugs in appropriate situations but that shit is rubbish!

Dr.Clones

Germinating
User ID
Gotta be careful with the fumes it sticks to everything and leaves traces of meth behind and whatever else they use to cook it up it’s really dangerous and toxic

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Mate old school gear used to be awesome this rock shit has fkd society 👍
I dunno about that - I did a bit of speed back in the old days and the next day I always felt totally fucked and that I had taken time off my life by taking it - so I stopped - yeah, maybe, MAYBE ? I had a good time at the time but nah, it's all shit really. Each to their own of course. Had one very good friend who got totally fucked by speed use in the late 80's/early 90's - never slowed down - was like he was always "on" if ya know what I mean ? He died of a heart attack in his early 50's in Thailand - probably getting a BJ from a ladyboy. 😵‍💫

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
I dunno about that - I did a bit of speed back in the old days and the next day I always felt totally fucked and that I had taken time off my life by taking it - so I stopped - yeah, maybe, MAYBE ? I had a good time at the time but nah, it's all shit really. Each to their own of course. Had one very good friend who got totally fucked by speed use in the late 80's/early 90's - never slowed down - was like he was always "on" if ya know what I mean ? He died of a heart attack in his early 50's in Thailand - probably getting a BJ from a ladyboy. 😵‍💫
Did I mention I grew up a bit of a cunt of a kid👍😂 used to love the old school man next day huh I didn’t feel shit for a week back then but yea to each their own mate il still snort a line every now n again now but yea it is all shit my sister been on it since she was 16 now 47 but honestly she the best functioning drug addict you’ve ever seen still all her teeth and all 😂 she did have a heart attack and was clinically dead for about 2 minutes so yea long term use shit no good for ya not advocating the use of hard drugs at all if that’s how I’m comin across 👍

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
just a note on cognitive decline
seems to be the currant thinking is , higher intake of sugar / carbs is associated with higher dementia rates along with decreasing consumption of dietary fat / increase use of statins

SAW

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Genes for dementia ✅
Sugar consumer ✅
Regardless I hold hope I may escape.
Alcohol I’m sure is closely associated.
I focus on good sleep habits. A late night and disrupted sleep feels the same as a big night on the piss to me.

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
i think Genes give you a higher association when added to excess sugar consumption / insulin resistance , bad diet with ultra processed food & over use of alcohol, aka bad life style
but in no way a given if you can keep to a reasonably clean life style

things are definitely changing like cholesterol is not the devil we've been told it is , the constant lowering of reference levels has seen statins become the No 1 drug used world wide , which latest research says a person using a statins long term has a 4 day longer life than a person not using statins over the same time period , not to mention the starving of fat to the brain when on statins or low fat diets

Top Bottom