The Random Discussion / Argument Thread

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
3 x jokes .........

My wife was in a coma. The doctor says to me, "There's one way to wake her up, but its a little unconventional. You go in there and you have oral sex with her"
I said "By God".
He says "I've seen it work"
So i go in there, I'm in there about five minutes and i come out.
I said , "Doc, she's choking!"

Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
A guy walks into a pub and sees a sign hanging over the bar that reads:
CHEESEBURGER: $6.50
CHICKEN SANDWICH: $7.50
HAND JOB: $25.00
He walks up to the bar and beckons one of the three exceptionally attractive blondes serving drinks.
"Can I help you?" she asks.
"I was wondering," whispers the man. "Are you the one who gives the hand jobs?"
"Yes," she purrs. "I am."
The man replies, "Well, wash your hands. I want a cheeseburger."

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
After some years of putting up a lot of resistance, a quite elderly man was finally convinced to move into a care home. His first morning there, he wakes up with a throbbing erection. A beautiful, buxom blonde nurse walks past, sees this, and drops everything she's doing to perform oral sex on the man, swallows with a smile, and wiping the back of her hand across her ruby red lips, leaves without a word.

The old man's post-orgasmic daze faded, and as his breath settled so did his wits return. He immediately picked up the phone and called his son.

"Son, I was such a fool to resist all these years. Putting me in this home was the best thing you could ever have done for me!"
"Wow, Dad, I'm glad you've come around; you're really liking it that much?"
"Oh yes, why just this morning I got blown by the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, erm, excepting your wonderful, late mother of course...come to think of it, she was very talented in that department herself," the old man smiles, the wistful sheen over his eyes evident in his voice.
"Um, well, I'm just glad to hear you like it..." the son concludes, somewhat perturbed.

After breakfast, the old lecher is shuffling along the corridor eyeing up all the gorgeous nurses when he feels the floor rushing up on him. He groans at the fall and sees a friendly orderly with a name tag that says 'Bubba' coming up to assist.

"Oh thank you," his ancient voice croaks, until he feels Bubba gripping his hair with one massive hand and seizing his hips with the other. Before he knows it, he's being impaled by an instrument that would be insulted with a comparison to a horse.

After a solid 25 minutes of jackhammering, Bubba finishes, and after a playful slap on the rear, helps the old man to his feet. He feebly limps to his room, and falling back onto the bed, winces with pain at that mistake, and rolling onto his side reaches for his phone.

"Another nurse, Dad?" the son asks, his tone an admixture of discomfort and jealousy, as he eyes his own wife who after four children no longer looked exactly as she did on their wedding day.
"Son, you've got to get me out of here...this place...a nightmare..." the old man wheezed, wincing with pain on every odd numbered syllable.
"What? An hour ago this was the best thing that ever happened to you, what happened?"
"I, I uh, tripped and fell."
"Oh no, you ok?"
"While I was scrambling on my hands and knees, this big bloke Bubba came by, and well, did to me what your mother rarely let me do to her..."
The son took a moment before he understood what was being referred to, and battling competing images of revulsion, was able to mutter the reply, "well, this morning you got sucked off by the most gorgeous nurse on the planet. You need to take the good with the sodomy."
"You don't understand," the old man whined, "I'd be lucky to wake up with an erection maybe twice a month. I fall over four or five times a day!"

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Man goes into a butchers. Asks: "What happened to your assistant?"
Butcher replies: "Fired him."
Man asks: "Why's that?"
Butcher replies: "Because he was putting his dick in the bacon slicer."
Man asks: "What did you do with the bacon slicer?"
Butcher replies: "Fired her as well."

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
For all you outdoor growers...

bit more veg time to get ya monster plants even bigger... 😃

haha wow. i’m actually thinking of setting up a white wall or something in one spot to reflect more sun into a somewhat shaded spot.

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Just like to share this ......

My cat's name is Milan as in the fashionable Italian city.

1726291614586.png

However my Vet insists his name is Mulan as in the Disney character.

1726291650072.png

This is despite the fact that the Disney character is female and my cat is male and that on three occasions I have
had the Vet correct the spelling of my cat's name on "the computer".

I'm getting close to reporting this woman to the AFP as a potential terrorist.

This is my cat of which I doth speak ...... he now answers to both and finds the subject boring but to me it is a matter of principle.

1726291750508.jpeg

Top Bottom