The Random Discussion / Argument Thread

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Dmase

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Did you sign up to their email list before ordering ? That's what I did and they sent me a discount code "COUPON69" to use which gave me the 40% discount when I ordered. Their regs and their landrace offerings are also very tempting ........ If the order comes through OK, I may have a crack at some of these next time they have a sale.
I signed up but didn't get a code so sent them a email asking for code. He emailed back and said I won't be able to use the code with their current sale.

Pixie

Baked
User ID
You have to sign up to their email subscription and then they send you a coupon code and then confirm that you have joined the email subscription

Dmase

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
You have to sign up to their email subscription and then they send you a coupon code and then confirm that you have joined the email subscription
I did but didn't get a code. Only got an email to confirm my account. No code was sent out. I signed up again the following day and got the code. Only really wanted to take advantage of 40% off first order with the sale.

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I've actually been thinking overnight that open discussions re: planned seed purchases and naming of potential seed vendors people considering are ordering from should probably be consigned to PMs. Just like detailed descriptions of "stealth packaging" should be avoided. Otherwise we are potentially shooting ourselves in out collective feet.

Last edited:

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I've actually been thinking overnight that open discussions re: planned seed purchases and naming of potential seed vendors people considering are ordering from should probably be consigned to PMs. Just like detailed descriptions of "stealth packaging" should be avoided. Otherwise we are potentially shooting ourselves in out collective feet.
Nah, open discussion is good, just as long as "stealth packaging" methods aren't discussed openly. It helps punters to know which seedbank's gets their orders through, and which ones don't. Customs have already costs us Aussie growers tens of thousands of dollars due to intercepts, no good for personal growers to keep adding to the total. Fuckers..

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Nah, open discussion is good, just as long as "stealth packaging" methods aren't discussed openly. It helps punters to know which seedbank's gets their orders through, and which ones don't. Customs have already costs us Aussie growers tens of thousands of dollars due to intercepts, no good for personal growers to keep adding to the total. Fuckers..
You you realise they can put profiles on importers (you) and/or overseas exporters (people you buy seeds from) don't you ?

I've previously stated seeds aren't a priority for them historically but that posture isn't set in stone and you can always have a nerd Intel Analyst who takes an interest in this subject and finds this site, maybe even becomes a member and then just starts profiling overseas sellers named on here as sellers who are getting stuff through.

See what I mean ? Profiles usually go for 12 months but do also get renewed if they keep on getting "hits" (detections).

Talking about who is getting stuff in is just as dangerous as talking about stealth packaging. Just my opinion - but I think I will discuss this stuff via PMs in future. Seems like it isn't an issue now, true.

Last edited:
Top Bottom