The Random Discussion / Argument Thread

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

veritas629

Blooming
User ID

knock yourself out bg
That's what I've been playing with. It will censor damn near anything involving a woman, no matter how SFW your idea. Forget celebs too. BUT, it's not scared of cannabis at all. I'm on the wrong device right now, but at home I made Bob's Burgers have a 420 party with all the good stuff! We could have a weed AI thread just for all the weirdo fun...

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Backing onto a national park has its advantages, walk dogs to river etc
But every few yrs we get a kid who loves lighting fires

Unfortunately this summer was no exception, already a couple dee's at the door asking if I had any footage that would help

I noticed a unusual stacking of broken branches around a tree in view of 1 of my back cctv units

Couple hrs ago I noticed a young bloke standing there , so I went on back verandah to covertly check him out while I called the detectives ( both were real good sorts )

Sure as shit , he starts to light the branches up ,and precedes to hide 20m away , why I don't know

Coppers arrive b4 fire brigrade , and I point them to the idiot hiding where there was no escape as he was surrounded by blackberry bushes

Hopefully no more fires this season

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Sad thing is, mick. It's not just the kids. There's a 68yo pyro living nearby that pulls off the same sort of shit here every so often.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Wasn’t sure where to put this but I just saw on A current affair that Old Fox’s favourite 😻 ppl, Aussie Customs are cracking down over Xmas on illicit substances and cannabis seeds are right up there…..(as well as coke ect) tell us something we don’t know u sus Afghan, even holding up a bean with breeder pack in background
Anyhoo, sumfing to watch on Monday night………just when we thought it was safe to buy beans over Chrissy

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Who was the breeder Bob? They where probably my fuckin' seeds :ROFLMAO:

Got an package a few days back that they kindly switched out my seeds for some of their lovely pamphlets and a letter of destruction due to the impending threat posed to the Australian biosecurity :(

Was from the US too... normally no problems 🤷‍♂️.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Not sure mate, they held a single seed up to the camera 🎥 breeder pack in background
Customs starting up their own seed bank should be pretty cheap as they get their beans for nothing

Top Bottom