The Random Discussion / Argument Thread

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
For anyone interested, Sea of Green seeds ( USA) is currently having a sale. $20us for 5 x feminised seeds. I'm not affiliated with them in any way, just observing these are the cheapest fem seeds I've recently seen available to Aus punters. They have a delivery guarantee, they appear to be getting though Kustoms ok, and their aus fb page I've been following has some nice looking flowers from them. Cheap, and direct from a breeder. Disclaimer I haven't tried any, just seems like a fair price. Interested to see any future TSE reports if anyone grows any out.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
For anyone interested, Sea of Green seeds ( USA) is currently having a sale. $20us for 5 x feminised seeds. I'm not affiliated with them in any way, just observing these are the cheapest fem seeds I've recently seen available to Aus punters. They have a delivery guarantee, they appear to be getting though Kustoms ok, and their aus fb page I've been following has some nice looking flowers from them. Cheap, and direct from a breeder. Disclaimer I haven't tried any, just seems like a fair price. Interested to see any future TSE reports if anyone grows any out.
40% off your first order too I see. I'm trying to order and could have sworn I read that PayPal was a payment option for international orders but now doesn't appear to be ....... :(

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
40% off your first order too I see. I'm trying to order and could have sworn I read that PayPal was a payment option for international orders but now doesn't appear to be ....... :(
Send them an email.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
MNSL exactly the same
PayPal in their ways to pay section but they no accept amigo

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Do they have an Aussie vendor?

Looking at their instagram they mention "Sea of Green Seeds Australia" a couple of times but no details 🤷‍♂️

Screenshot 2024-01-03 at 19-41-44 Sea of green seeds (@seaofgreenseed) • Instagram photos and ...png

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
No only usa
Completed the order with PayPal. Ordered 4 x 5 packs of fems - Mango Tango, Lambs Bread, Cinderella 99 and Purple Sticky Punch. 4 x US$20 = US80, less 40% off for first order ( - US$32 ) + US$18 Shipping = total US$66. ( PayPal AU$101 ). So AU$5 per seed = not bad I suppose. Didn't really need them but I haven't bought seeds for 2 years so I thought why not ?

Last edited:

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Capitalisation is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Dmase

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Think you may have got pretty lucky @Sun Ra
Just tried to place an order with them and they will not offer the 40% off for first order with their $20 5 pack sale

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Think you may have got pretty lucky @Sun Ra
Just tried to place an order with them and they will not offer the 40% off for first order with their $20 5 pack sale
Did you sign up to their email list before ordering ? That's what I did and they sent me a discount code "COUPON69" to use which gave me the 40% discount when I ordered. Their regs and their landrace offerings are also very tempting ........ If the order comes through OK, I may have a crack at some of these next time they have a sale.

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
So the bloke just sent me a email back 18 us dollars shipping and you can pay with PayPal
Did you see these ones mate ? Pixie Dust Regs .....

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Did you sign up to their email list before ordering ? That's what I did and they sent me a discount code "COUPON69" to use which gave me the 40% discount when I ordered. Their regs and their landrace offerings are also very tempting ........ If the order comes through OK, I may have a crack at some of these next time they have a sale.
I think ya missed a number @Sun Ra or at least the code I used was coupon069 if anyone else wants to give it a go

Top Bottom