Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
From The Chaser .........

Let’s make Australia Day great again!​

1705033618562.png
Hello fellow Australians,

It is I, your favourite federal Leader of Opposing, Peter Dutton.

I hope you all had a happy new year, although I don’t know if you are even allowed to say that these days. Personally my new year's resolution was to focus on what matters most this year, and that is mind numbing culture wars.
Which is why I am so deeply concerned with what is happening at Woolworths this year. In an unprecedented move, they have stopped selling toothpicks with Australian flags on them. Something we as a nation have never seen before! (Except for all the stores, such as Kmart, who stopped selling them already)

This is, simply put, the worst tragedy that has ever happened. Why is this not the focus of the trial happening in The Hague right now?

I understand that this change has been a massive disappointment to all of those quiet Australians who, like myself, feel that the glue keeping this country together was supermarkets selling shorts with flags on them made of polyester that aids the growth of crotch fungus. It’s unclear how the nation can even continue without them.

If we as a nation cannot come together and go to the supermarket to celebrate this great country, by purchasing single use thongs with our flag on them that were terribly made in a sweatshop based in a country that I normally call for a boycott of, then well what is the point of having this day at all?

We must not let this slide. I call on everyone to boycott any business not selling the merchandise and instead spend our money in the place where I was born, The Reject Shop.

And I promise to you Australia, that I will continue to fight for this noble cause and any other I deem equally as important, just as long as the media keeps making whatever I say their top story without any thought to the damage they are causing by doing so.

Let’s Make Australia Day Great Again!

Yours,
Peter Dutton
Leader of the Death Eaters

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
From The Chaser .........

Let’s make Australia Day great again!​

Hello fellow Australians,

It is I, your favourite federal Leader of Opposing, Peter Dutton.

I hope you all had a happy new year, although I don’t know if you are even allowed to say that these days. Personally my new year's resolution was to focus on what matters most this year, and that is mind numbing culture wars.
Which is why I am so deeply concerned with what is happening at Woolworths this year. In an unprecedented move, they have stopped selling toothpicks with Australian flags on them. Something we as a nation have never seen before! (Except for all the stores, such as Kmart, who stopped selling them already)

This is, simply put, the worst tragedy that has ever happened. Why is this not the focus of the trial happening in The Hague right now?

I understand that this change has been a massive disappointment to all of those quiet Australians who, like myself, feel that the glue keeping this country together was supermarkets selling shorts with flags on them made of polyester that aids the growth of crotch fungus. It’s unclear how the nation can even continue without them.

If we as a nation cannot come together and go to the supermarket to celebrate this great country, by purchasing single use thongs with our flag on them that were terribly made in a sweatshop based in a country that I normally call for a boycott of, then well what is the point of having this day at all?

We must not let this slide. I call on everyone to boycott any business not selling the merchandise and instead spend our money in the place where I was born, The Reject Shop.

And I promise to you Australia, that I will continue to fight for this noble cause and any other I deem equally as important, just as long as the media keeps making whatever I say their top story without any thought to the damage they are causing by doing so.

Let’s Make Australia Day Great Again!

Yours,
Peter Dutton
Leader of the Death Eaters
I know why I shop at coles now fuck the woke Woolworths dogs I celebrate Aussie day like a mad cunt cause Y I’m Australian👍

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Interesting times .....

1705198987803.png

"The Cadaver Synod," the posthumous ecclesiastical trial of Pope Formosus, 897 C.E., engraving by Francesco Bertolini (1836-1909). DEA/BIBLIOTECA AMBROSIANA/DE AGOSTINI VIA GETTY IMAGES

1705199054805.png

Stephen VI exhumed Formosus' body in 897 and put his corpse on trial. Yes. He put his corpse on trial for crimes he committed while alive, as depicted in Jean-Paul Laurens' painting, "Le Pape Formose et Étienne VII" ("Pope Formosus & Stephen VII").
PUBLIC DOMAIN

*The Australian Government will do something like this with John Howard one day I believe.

Last edited:

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I still think chickens/hens/chooks could fly on a planet with lower gravity

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Its a moot point here you're not allowed to buy a AR-15.
As for the USA maybe only "white" people should be allowed to own guns :ROFLMAO:,
only problem is you would have a population explosion and the weather would get warmer from the extra Co2
Not true. Ar-15 is legal under a cat c or d permit. Getting a cat c or d on the other hand isn’t as easy as an a,b or h.

Top Bottom