The Random Discussion / Argument Thread

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
For anyone interested, Sea of Green seeds ( USA) is currently having a sale. $20us for 5 x feminised seeds. I'm not affiliated with them in any way, just observing these are the cheapest fem seeds I've recently seen available to Aus punters. They have a delivery guarantee, they appear to be getting though Kustoms ok, and their aus fb page I've been following has some nice looking flowers from them. Cheap, and direct from a breeder. Disclaimer I haven't tried any, just seems like a fair price. Interested to see any future TSE reports if anyone grows any out.
This guy is pretty responsive to getting a few orders from Australia recently I see. 🤣 Got this email today .........

istockphoto-523212573-612x612

AUSTRALIA DAY SALE​

Check out www.seaofgreenseed.com for an exciting Australia Day offer! Growers in Australia can now enjoy a 40% discount on their purchases by using the coupon code AUSDAY2024 during checkout. Not only that, but orders over $40 USD also qualify for free shipping. It's the perfect opportunity to stock up on high-quality seeds and supplies for your gardening needs.
For those who may not be familiar, Australia Day is the official national day of Australia, observed annually on January 26th. This significant day commemorates the landing of the First Fleet and the raising of the Union Flag by Arthur Phillip at Sydney Cove in New South Wales back in 1788. In essence, Australia Day is comparable to the 4th of July in the United States, as it holds great patriotic and historical significance for Australians​
Start Shopping
spc_trans.gif
facebook instagram twitter
©2024 Sea Of Green Seeds | JasonB@seaofgreenseed.co

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
unfortunately looks like my delivery got intercepted, it’s been at the airport this past 6 days so they’re ‘looking into’ sending me another package

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
How many seeds did you order? Fingers crossed you get your next lot
I was a bit wasted writing that Goonie - fuck the badges, I just want the beans 🤣!

I ordered six packs, the owner Jason is ‘looking into it’ so will give him a few more days and follow up to see what he says, if they offer refund might take partial refund and do another smaller order to see if they come through

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Welcome our new TSE sponsor. Get on board for a 20% discount. Use the code: "TSE20OFF".

WhatsApp phone number above for inquiries. Our banknotes are perfectly reproduced, indistinguishable to the eyes and to the touch and carries all security features, holograms, watermarks. Our banknotes will bypass the iodine light and pen detector test. We print and produce banknotes of so many different currencies, but our specialty is the EURO, US DOLLARS, CANADIAN DOLLARS AND AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS. Our design team consists of highly skilled craftsmen and experts in both artistic and technical design. They work closely with our Research & Development team, developing new stunning security features based on proprietary software and advanced algorithms so be sure to get the best quality grade AAA+ counterfeit banknotes from us. Secure and safe face to face meetup transactions available no scams only legit vendors. For more details, MESSAGE.

1705990670819.png

• Haha
Reactions: HGO
Top Bottom