Mediseedman?

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
All good mate I've got the next 3 grows sorted but I appreciate you generosity
It’s no hassle if I have to send one may as well do a few at the same time.

Less running around, got heaps of seeds from a Canadian bloke I follow his a fucking animal knows his shit overall good bloke loves growing and breeding.

A lot of stuff from thug pug and nug life farms.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID

Less running around, got heaps of seeds from a Canadian bloke I follow his a fucking animal knows his shit overall good bloke loves growing and breeding.

Mate if your sending out others I won't say no but just don't go out of your way have you got any from 7 East I've got a couple left I can swap you

Reactions: pug

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Mate if your sending out others I won't say no but just don't go out of your way have you got any from 7 East I've got a couple left I can swap you
Yeah pikey gifted me some 7 east stuff I can split the difference with ya.

Malarna banana I think, I’ll have a look see what’s there.

Don’t worry about about a trade mate I’ve got enough will never get to most of it I’d rather them be grown than sit in the fridge.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
There was a good reason for the disclosure at OSA, and why it was kept behind the scenes. Once this shit gets out on other platforms like insta, reddit, etc.. it will spread like wildfire. 😂

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
There was a good reason for the disclosure at OSA, and why it was kept behind the scenes. Once this shit gets out on other platforms like insta, reddit, etc.. it will spread like wildfire. 😂
Redditors come,I go. I don’t want to read posts like is this seed gg#4?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

Fuck mate send some my way if ya making a trip to the post office!! 😉
Seen very good things from both those breeders!!

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Straight to the top genetics. No kush for this cunt.
I'm more concerned with the offering to pay then has bank details. What if it's constable cunt ox fishing for ID a bank ACC is an easy way. If for some reason you need to do a transaction with an unknown use cardless cash most people will no what it is. If not you get said person to log into internet banking hit cardless cash enter how much it then gives you a pin number that anyone can go to any teller machine from that branch and hit cardless cash and put the pin in the machine will then spit out the amount of cash that was nominated. This is how myself and mates pay each other from interstate with no paper trail. Maybe wear a covid mask and hat so if it is the plod your dealing with they can't I'd you from the cameras

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
I'm more concerned with the offering to pay then has bank details. What if it's constable cunt ox fishing for ID a bank ACC is an easy way. If for some reason you need to do a transaction with an unknown use cardless cash most people will no what it is. If not you get said person to log into internet banking hit cardless cash enter how much it then gives you a pin number that anyone can go to any teller machine from that branch and hit cardless cash and put the pin in the machine will then spit out the amount of cash that was nominated. This is how myself and mates pay each other from interstate with no paper trail. Maybe wear a covid mask and hat so if it is the plod your dealing with they can't I'd you from the cameras
Phone account at the TAB used to be handy. Free money transfers.

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
I'm more concerned with the offering to pay then has bank details. What if it's constable cunt ox fishing for ID a bank ACC is an easy way. If for some reason you need to do a transaction with an unknown use cardless cash most people will no what it is. If not you get said person to log into internet banking hit cardless cash enter how much it then gives you a pin number that anyone can go to any teller machine from that branch and hit cardless cash and put the pin in the machine will then spit out the amount of cash that was nominated. This is how myself and mates pay each other from interstate with no paper trail. Maybe wear a covid mask and hat so if it is the plod your dealing with they can't I'd you from the came
awesome tip Hudo... thankyou. 👍

Sandy

Seedling
User ID
I bought a few high CBD seeds from MediseedMan (Australia). I notice most of their reviews I can find talk about their prompt delivery. That's good but I got zero germination, despite following their instructions to the letter. I'm a keen gardener and this is not my first crop. Has anyone bought viable seeds from these guys? I ask because there is no good following up their germination guarantee if the seeds are crap.
Hi
I bought a few high CBD seeds from MediseedMan (Australia). I notice most of their reviews I can find talk about their prompt delivery. That's good but I got zero germination, despite following their instructions to the letter. I'm a keen gardener and this is not my first crop. Has anyone bought viable seeds from these guys? I ask because there is no good following up their germination guarantee if the seeds are crap.
Hi Wargul. Sorry about your seeds. Which CBD seeds did you order? I'm thinking about the G.S.C. CBD, and hopefully they aren't too difficult to grow outdoors.

Top Bottom