Mediseedman?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

freddo

Seedling
User ID
WeLçOmE to TSE. Nice first post.
Thanks for the welcome :) I know how to make an entrance dont i! This was the 1st page i saw aswell ! Mediseed man brought me to here.... I thought i would check out what people were saying about it... i purchased 10 seeds they came in the mail a few months ago now and i have not germinated any yet but will be soon ... a bit nervous after reading things here about Mediseedman seeds not sprouting...and i dont know if the quality is going to be any good or not....

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Thanks for the welcome :) I know how to make an entrance dont i! This was the 1st page i saw aswell ! Mediseed man brought me to here.... I thought i would check out what people were saying about it... i purchased 10 seeds they came in the mail a few months ago now and i have not germinated any yet but will be soon ... a bit nervous after reading things here about Mediseedman seeds not sprouting...and i dont know if the quality is going to be any good or not....
Good luck then.
I have not bought their seeds but yeah I’d be a bit cautious after hearing everyone’s attempts.

How do you plan on popping them?

Start a grow journal. It would be good to see what all the new folk are doing.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Good luck then.
I have not bought their seeds but yeah I’d be a bit cautious after hearing everyone’s attempts.

And to see some Mediseedman stuff in action

freddo

Seedling
User ID
Good luck then.

Thanks i will need it! Good question about popping them , wet soil with a plastic cover has worked well in the past. if all goes well i'll post a boast!

Jase

Vegetating
User ID
Hi all I have bought seeds and germinated 8 out 10 so far from them so far so good still in seedling stage all but one and it's powering hopefully they have picked their game up and they will make it to harvest happy growing

Jase

Vegetating
User ID
Sorry guys for slow reply no I haven't gone to harvest yet first indoor grow grew outside using whatever seeds I got out of bags in past thought I would give a proper strain a go so far slow in seedling stage veg stage was OK once per flower and stretch began it has taken off very happy with the growth of northern lights starting to bud up now

Growsontrees

Germinating
User ID
Hi legends 🤙🏼
Was looking for mediseedman reviews and it led me here.
I decided to give mediseedman a go after 2 failed mail attempts from Herbies. Bastards have seized both sends at customs. Have used ilgm in the past with great success. I still have their Gelato and white widow clones from 2 years ago when they were still sending here. All their strains I tried were killa!
I ordered 5 x wedding cake fem &
5 x blue cheese fem from mediseedman.
They took 2 wks to arrive in wa.
I popped 1 of each 1wk ago and both are growing well so far. 100% germination rate which I was surprised about. Followed their germination guide to the T.
All I hope is they are what they say on the tin.
This is the reason why I only tried one of each. Didn’t want to waste my nutes on hemp.
I’ll keep you all posted.

Top Bottom