Mediseedman?

Dan.Boi420

Germinating
User ID
Hey fkers...
Got mediseed beans in the mail today.
Had ordered from Weedseedexpress 1 order got thru but next got stopped.... ordered from Herbies and they told me it got lost in post..!! Both refunded, which is great biz, but i was pissed...
Gunna start only one bean every 2 weeks from Medi for a rolling harvest..
If they strike.....!!
Will go by the book and use H202 and let you guyz know how it goes...View attachment 25615
How do all the seeds look? Decent size? Dark coloured?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

veritas629

Blooming
User ID
The seed packaging looks greatly improved. I bought a few packs in Jan and the seed packaging was awful. The Hindu Kush I tried was a total fail, 0/6 seeds. I'll try the Blue Cheese pack before I order any more seeds from Medi.

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID
The seed packaging looks greatly improved. I bought a few packs in Jan and the seed packaging was awful. The Hindu Kush I tried was a total fail, 0/6 seeds. I'll try the Blue Cheese pack before I order any more seeds from Medi.
I got 6 different strains around xmass too they weren't packed like that they were in coreflute with the ends taped shut I got 2 of each strain and only 2 of the 12 popped threw a tail out about 2mm and that was it

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
How do all the seeds look? Decent size? Dark coloured?
F13AF33F-5A2A-405B-8CD5-49C2915B753F.png
Got 20 seeds..... The Harlequin look the best.. darkest with stripes.. which is what I want the most.
Candy Kush looks the palest..... Hope too fk they grow otherwise $320 down gurgler....

Dan.Boi420

Germinating
User ID
View attachment 25650
Got 20 seeds..... The Harlequin look the best.. darkest with stripes.. which is what I want the most.
Candy Kush looks the palest..... Hope too fk they grow otherwise $320 down gurgler....
Fk they actually look alright. Was curious since mediseedman had there upgrade on everything. Might order some autos soon to test them out

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Fk they actually look alright. Was curious since mediseedman had there upgrade on everything. Might order some autos soon to test them out
Mostly look ok.... some are quite small and personally I would have binned those ones but...... we shall see.

I got:
5 Harlequin fem
5 Candy Kush fem
5 White widow autos
5 Low Ryder autos

Will only be poppin one seed a fortnight but will let y’all know how it goes...

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Mostly look ok.... some are quite small and personally I would have binned those ones but...... we shall see.

I got:
5 Harlequin fem
5 Candy Kush fem
5 White widow autos
5 Low Ryder autos

Will only be poppin one seed a fortnight but will let y’all know how it goes...
The size of a seed has no bearing on plant size or potency. Some killer seeds are very small, and some large seeds produce poorly. Seed size doesn't mean anything, except that it's a small or large seed

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Putting germination flakyness aside....
Has anyone grown their seed out and had good genetics?

Cus if Ima wait 4mths for crud or a chick with a dick.... Id rather be disappointed now...

Last edited:

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Putting germination flakyness aside....
Has anyone grown their seed out and had good genetics?

Cus if Ima wait 4mths for crud or a chick with a dick.... Id rather be disappointed now...
I’ve got some regs I can pass on, a member here has grown this particular strain out and his very happy with it.

Skunk x destroyer
E8990A9B-C898-4142-90CD-392884E89E49.jpeg
If you want a pack send us a pm and I’ll send em.

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I’ve got some regs I can pass on, a member here has grown this particular strain out and his very happy with it.

Skunk x destroyer
View attachment 25661
If you want a pack send us a pm and I’ll send em.
Gazza sent me some out the goodness of his heart but OZ post decided they'd stack 2 elephants and a train on top and crushed fuck out of em the cunts

Top Bottom