Mediseedman?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
L

Luked Warm DC

Hi all first post congratulations me. I also have 5 harlequin seeds from mediseed man gonna attempt to pop them tomorrow. Wasnt gonna bother with them after reading negative reviews on MM put them in the cupboard. Tried my luck getting some harlequin from WSE with no luck been sitting in Sydney awaiting clearance inbound for a month and a half. Fingers crossed they pop and turn out to be the right shit.

Jase

Vegetating
User ID
Hey mate best of luck so far Ive a good germ rate with meediseed bit of up and down as seedlings like most but get going in veg stage

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Think he's talking about the actual ratio of cbd 2 thc
Not sure what it is 4 harlequin but if not at least 1:1 then not as effective 4 medical

Mind u i'm only guessing

puggle6

Baked
User ID
How you know it's shit?
It's an incredibly convoluted 'medicinal' strain with wildly reported % of thc & cbd content (and it's a long run sativa) mostly available as white label. Doubt anyone is working with this strain.

IMO if you really want to mix thc and cbd you should mix pure versions upon application*

*what I mean there is to mix and match how much cbd and thc you dose yourself by way of ratios of a more pure starting point

L

Luked Warm DC

Thats way above my head MM claims his harlequin is 10%cbd to 15%thc. Back in my day CBD wasn't a thing I just wanted to try it out see what all the kids are going on about these days.

L

Luked Warm DC

It's an incredibly convoluted 'medicinal' strain with wildly reported % of thc & cbd content (and it's a long run sativa) mostly available as white label. Doubt anyone is working with this strain.

IMO if you really want to mix thc and cbd you should mix pure versions upon application*

*what I mean there is to mix and match how much cbd and thc you dose yourself by way of ratios of a more pure starting point
When you say a pure version do you mean oil?

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Thats way above my head MM claims his harlequin is 10%cbd to 15%thc. Back in my day CBD wasn't a thing I just wanted to try it out see what all the kids are going on about these days.
Ask them for a current data sheet :ROFLMAO:

Look, to be fair you are prob getting a low thc + high cbd plant, judge for yourself the effects.

L

Luked Warm DC

Ask them for a current data sheet :ROFLMAO:

Look, to be fair you are prob getting a low thc + high cbd plant, judge for yourself the effects.
To much application paper work will just go to the library and check in an encyclopaedia

puggle6

Baked
User ID
When you say a pure version do you mean oil?
Ok.. so no, not talking about oil...

There are <1% thc strains and they arn't just hemp.. there are plenty of actual <1% thc cannabis now

same with pure high cbd strains..

how you use them after harvest is what I'm saying... Just because a seller says it's 10% this and 15% that is just for the sake of the listing.

L

Luked Warm DC

Ok.. so no, not talking about oil...

There are <1% thc strains and they arn't just hemp.. there are plenty of actual <1% thc cannabis now

same with pure high cbd strains..

how you use them after harvest is what I'm saying... Just because a seller says it's 10% this and 15% that is just for the sake of the listing.
Yea man I don't think anything of the 10% 15% levels advertised means nothing alot of variables when growing weed

Top Bottom