What Are You Watching?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
From where, who Bob? Plus what weight? It’s hard to find quality and a respectable price.
Crib point Vic
Leon brown
Tried a few local guys but of no quality and soaking wet to get weight up
$110 for 20 kilos
I think $60 of that is postage
I reckon they have made the biggest difference in my growing, at least I can see
Don’t think they be on par with that mob in itchy’s video but my biggest expense

SAW

Blooming
User ID
Here’s the guy, Brian. Seems abit introverted and not chatty (or maybe that’s what I bring out in people). $110/60L. Initially I paid $49/10L from AquaGardens. It would start slow but could be a lucrative business.

I’ve linked the relevant page as his website is a maze, though worth exploring.

SAW

Blooming
User ID
I like making my own and have for quite a while.
Got 2 of the worm Cafe?
3 trays in each from bunno
Kitchen scraps,garden scraps and endless green waste from iga.
This stuff is gold.😜
I’ve got the factory? same company. 2 active trays in that model. Collected three setups now, so two active farms with 3 trays each and spare legs for operations.
Get in trouble for too much coffee grounds by the boss. She thinks they’ll be strung out and doesn’t think my cannabis composting will balance them.
I love them, my babies.

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
looks like this might be worth a try for you guys in the area or others willing to pay shipping , looks like some thought has been put into the end product

In The Loop Premium Worm Casting (QLD) $25 10Ltr , Stockist = Green Genius = discount code available

Feedstocks:
Composted Food scraps
- Around 30% of our composting piles are composed of food scraps that we recycle from farms, childcares and cafes kitchens. The waste is thoughtfully sorted to keep our worm food clean.
Composted Horse Manure - adds organic fertility, enriching the castings with a wealth of beneficial nutrients.
Neem Cake - an organic fertiliser known for its natural insecticidal properties, fortifies your plants against pests while promoting a healthy ecosystem.
Kelp Meal - enriches the castings with a broad spectrum of minerals and trace elements essential for plant growth and vitality
Lucerne (alfalfa) - a legume high in amino acids that doubles as a food source and bedding, keeping the worms aerated.
Malted Barley - brings a dose of digestive enzymes, microbial activity and nutrient cycling.
Basalt Rock Dust - contributes valuable minerals and paramagnetic properties that support root development and overall plant resilience.
Micro Fine Lime - ensures optimal pH levels, facilitating nutrient uptake and fostering ideal growing conditions.
Carbon sources -
Hardwood sawdust from Wamuran Timbers
Aged tree mulch from SEQ Tree Loppers
Local spray free hay.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Jeff’s my favourite gardener. Definitely worth going back and checking previous seasons harvest videos.
Yea I've been overseeing his garden via YouTube since the dawn of the channel. One of me fave's as well.

Pretty much living out me dream.

SAW

Blooming
User ID
@VinDeezle has he ever detailed his soil and plant boxes? I assumed they’re cali rodent protection, but I was interested to see his method?
Some of the monsters he had in the aisles were great too.
As you say living the dream 🤩

Top Bottom