What Are You Watching?

HomeBound_Hound

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Nice pipe dream, but the industry will never be united. History has proven that over many decades. There's so many folks with different agenda's that it impossible to be united. Everyone's trying to get the jump on the next bloke to work their way to the top of the pile. The Pharmaceutical industry would be enjoying this shitshow, just sitting back biding their time.

Something he didn't touch on is over-prescribing. There's tosser client's out there trying to pull 2-3 ounces a month, and the dumbshit's were happy to prescribe it. That was until recently, when the TGA jumped on it.
they haven't really changed much though from what I've experienced new restrictions have come in but its nothing a letter from ur local Gp can't get around and there's plenty of dodgy Gps out there that have no problem endorsing. Gps and doctors in general are reminding me more and more of used car salesmen fucking dodgy asf

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

HomeBound_Hound

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Nice pipe dream, but the industry will never be united. History has proven that over many decades. There's so many folks with different agenda's that it impossible to be united. Everyone's trying to get the jump on the next bloke to work their way to the top of the pile. The Pharmaceutical industry would be enjoying this shitshow, just sitting back biding their time.

Something he didn't touch on is over-prescribing. There's tosser client's out there trying to pull 2-3 ounces a month, and the dumbshit's were happy to prescribe it. That was until recently, when the TGA jumped on it.
The last prescription I was on was 2g daily n that was from the dispensary's advice not from my pushing to get it. 2g daily would work out 30 days in a calendar month so 60g a month or 2.12Oz a month. I don't think it was much about "tossers" trying to get high prescriptions.
A lot of it feels the same as the opioid epidemic canna sales reps push prescriptions due to the high cost of the medicine?
I'm just one person and at 60g a month prescription, the dispensary had a potential profit off one client/patient at $155 per 10g which is $930 per month and $11,160 per year from one prescription. So commissions would be pretty high I would assume.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
@HomeBound_Hound We're you getting through the 2.120oz a month, and how we're you consuming it?

The tossers comment stems from folks on reddit whinging that they were forced to cut back. I guess people get what they need. I just don't know how folks get through so much as a individual. At the height of my consumption years back, I do 25-30 cones a day (no spin), and I'd be lucky to get through an ounce and a half a month.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess..

HomeBound_Hound

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
@HomeBound_Hound We're you getting through the 2.120oz a month, and how we're you consuming it?

The tossers comment stems from folks on reddit whinging that they were forced to cut back. I guess people get what they need. I just don't know how folks get through so much as a individual. At the height of my consumption years back, I do 25-30 cones a day (no spin), and I'd be lucky to get through an ounce and a half a month.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess..
@Indy I couldn't keep up with the prescription as mentioned it was a very expensive way to support myself. Full disclosure I got on it to see how legit it was I seen a lot of other people getting this "legal medicinal weed" so I went through the process (way to easy to get a prescription) then I got it to try it out I only got it a few times then went back to supporting my own habit. but I still get emails from em attempting to charge card sending out catalogues of different strains it was great just ridiculously priced.
I probably smoke anywhere from 14 to 21 grams a week sometimes less sometimes more.

HomeBound_Hound

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Yeah its bit like the wild west with regulations but all that aside it was very dank bud I was getting sometimes I'll let the payment go through and then get a 10g surprise in the mail haha

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
i was ( am but don’t fill the scripts ) prescribed
2g daytime smoke
2g nighttime
plus oil.
so four ounces+ a month plus oil.
this was my initial amount prescribed and it never changed.
i’m not in it for anything too serious either.
pain, sleep, anxiety, depression and appetite.

i’m lucky to go through 1 oz per month.

if i actually filled my scripts it would be costing me well over a grand per month.

the medications it’s supposed to replace ( their plan ) costs me about $30 a month.
and i’m still in them as sorry to say. they work. whereas cannabis only helps me with sleep and appetite.

i don’t think it helps the cause to be honest.

helps the doctors and pharmacy’s and “manufacturers” or whatever you would call them make money and seems an easy way for the opposition to make actually valid points that it’s being over prescribed.

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
i was ( am but don’t fill the scripts ) prescribed
2g daytime smoke
2g nighttime
plus oil.
so four ounces+ a month plus oil.
this was my initial amount prescribed and it never changed.
i’m not in it for anything too serious either.
pain, sleep, anxiety, depression and appetite.

i’m lucky to go through 1 oz per month.

if i actually filled my scripts it would be costing me well over a grand per month.

the medications it’s supposed to replace ( their plan ) costs me about $30 a month.
and i’m still in them as sorry to say. they work. whereas cannabis only helps me with sleep and appetite.

i don’t think it helps the cause to be honest.

helps the doctors and pharmacy’s and “manufacturers” or whatever you would call them make money and seems an easy way for the opposition to make actually valid points that it’s being over prescribed.
I'm in the middle of going without for a couple of months before my final court date for having thc in my system whilst driving (unimpaired) so i can apply for a restricted licence, I'm hoping a letter with a second doctors opinion and local scripts will have it thrown out of court though. canabis is definitely not a magic bullet, and I thought it really only helped with my sleep but after going without for a month I'm realising it was helping me cope with more than just sleep.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
A festival (bush doof) they hold up on the Atherton Tablelands on the Winter Solstice weekend of each year.

Last edited:

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
yeah bob only in America
only way to be sure about the castings you buy is not to buy them & make your own
that way you can control the worm feed

i found out years ago when i rang a manufacturer to ask what they feed the worms
the guy laughed at me saying we produce worms for fishing mate so we feed them pig shit & dried dog food

in saying all that i'm pretty sure easy as organics / donothing gardening sells castings , you could ask him about his product , unfortunately shipping costs are a pain unless you find a local stockist

SAW

Blooming
User ID
Very interesting Itchy and considering i buy $100 worth of castings every 3 mths for last 7 yrs, it would be good 2 know what's in em
That build a soil only in america ?
From where, who Bob? Plus what weight? It’s hard to find quality and a respectable price.

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
as it was suggested in the vid @SAW quality castings cost more but will go allot further than the cheap stuff not to mention the possible problems with the cheap stuff , the difficulty is finding the quality which in most cases comes down to the worm feed they use

holy sheep shit @SAW the guy on the motor bike on the right almost made it off the bridge poor bugga

SAW

Blooming
User ID
Yeah @itchybro if it had been in Oz the next few cars would have gone in too taking the motor bike.
I’ve been farming worms for coming up two years, still haven’t used any castings yet. In the process of harvesting a tray for this season. A lot of misinformation about but they’re pretty easy to run.
I was buying for a good price from a breeder near Collingwood Park brisso, use his worms, but last quote the price for castings had jacked up. I’ll check him out once more but I’ll be independent for castings this summer.
You can be real lazy gardening with castings, all you need really, so I’m a huge fan.

Top Bottom