The Wuhan virus 🦠

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Quokk@

Vegetating
User ID
The problem with bitchute it gives the nutjobs a platform to spruik their shit, uncensored. Just take a look at some of names of groups and individual's that bung shit up their. If not, the articles they post.
Agree 100% it's uncensored but that's the best thing about it. It's up to YOU to decide what YOU CHOOSE to believe, not the censored narrative of the mainstream.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Agree 100% it's uncensored but that's the best thing about it. It's up to YOU to decide what YOU CHOOSE to believe, not the censored narrative of the mainstream.

Haha, fair enough, mate. Now I get it, I'm a bit slow on the uptake at times. 😂

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Not about what you believe it's about the truth

.And it seems no one is telling us the truth , the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Maybe we should make Gladys swear on tje bible n her press conferences

Which I don't think would matter , she's lying for her last root who apparently wasn't good enough to meet her family , but is good enough root to lie about a multi million dollar deal

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Not about what you believe it's about the truth

.And it seems no one is telling us the truth , the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Maybe we should make Gladys swear on tje bible n her press conferences

Which I don't think would matter , she's lying for her last root who apparently wasn't good enough to meet her family , but is good enough root to lie about a multi million dollar deal
The ABC is actually pursuing that story. They were told too by their overlords in the new world order!!

Madmick

Baked
User ID
That shit started a long time ago

My daughter's were brain washed at school weed is bad , it's the pathway to hard drugs and a life of crime

But they though shit like ecstasy is ok because they didn't mention that

When they became adults and realised their mother and myself not only had been smoking all that time and managed to raise 3 kids who never wanted for anything, run a business and buy a home did they realise weed must be that bad

Point is they were brain washed at school to believe this

To chance the critical mass line of thought takes a long process which starts at kindergarten

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
My first realisation of government lies was similar .

A cop came into school to talk about the dangers of drugs ..mainly weed and LSD back in those days,,,,,,,,couple of years later I found out it was all bullshit,

they didn’t like the idea of people Dropping Out and not becoming cogs in the economic machine. They still don’t like it.

LSD was the best at seeing what is synthetic compared to natural .

This way of life has always been kinda synthetic,,,,at least to me anyway.

blah blah blah.

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Couple of my kids going through the drugs are bad talks at school atm. I'm dreading when the teachers or cops show them a pic of the standard canna leaf, they will be like 'Hey my dad has those in his garden ,but he told us they were flowers'

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Couple of my kids going through the drugs are bad talks at school atm. I'm dreading when the teachers or cops show them a pic of the standard canna leaf, they will be like 'Hey my dad has those in his garden ,but he told us they were flowers'

Its sad they've still gotta try and justify their job/entitlements after all these years. To think, they used to rely on school kids to give their parents up to get their figures up. Fortunately you don't hear too much of it these days.

I'm lucky in a way my kids are naturally skeptical to what strangers say to them, and usually turn to their Oldman for his take on it. I'm also in a situation where one of my kids uses a legally prescribed tincture for epilepsy, and the younger ones have a bit of a idea how dad is illegally self sufficient with what he does. So they themselves have figured out to what a arse the laws are currently.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Everyone will all be getting a new card one day hey
Mastercard and the UN, what could possibly go wrong

DO. Everyday Climate Action
Our world-leading technology connects the purchase price of a product with the effect on the planet measured in Kg CO2, and then recommends the amount to offset – practically putting a price on carbon. It’s time to make a difference. With DO we can choose to directly compensate for the emissions arising from our transactions, or save and act for positive impact, balancing the score for the sake of the planet.
  • A transparent credit card enabling climate action
  • A climate-responsible savings account
  • UNFCCC certified projects for climate compensation
  • Nudging for further reduction of CO2 emissions

Top Bottom