The Wuhan virus 🦠

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
The gov been lying to us long before covid rocked up.

As for the site bitchute, I found it good for a laugh for a while, but its becoming concerning people believe the shit posted on the site is for real. Fair enough, avoid/disbelieve mainstream media. But some of that right wing shit is way out there.

But hey, each to their own. (y)

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Your government is lying to you
Good find, mate. When I first seen the video of that chick, it is clearly obvious she's full of it. The dumb bitch looks pretty healthy for mine. Same with the fat prick in the red shirt. The bloke laying on his guts looks ratshit though.

Thats what sucks hard, the extreme fuckers on both sides go overboard with their bullshit.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Left wing shit OK Indy ?, seems to be nothing that more "left shit" wont fix these days 😂

How is a none voter supposed to differentiate between the two ?

Indy

Misfit
User ID

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Yeah I know, I put the add/video into the propaganda section of reality, both of them

Ya still can't trust the ABC

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Left wing shit OK Indy ?, seems to be nothing that more "left shit" wont fix these days 😂

How is a none voter supposed to differentiate between the two ?

Nah, the left is clearly what's fuckin this world. Just look at France for instance.

The ones that are usually full of shit, had a few decades now practising sniffing out the truth from the bullshit. Sometimes it's challenging, other times it's just plain comical. Especially right-wingers who call themselves "truther's", the nutjobs expose themselves straight away with that one..

Last edited:

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
The gov been lying to us long before covid rocked up.

As for the site bitchute, I found it good for a laugh for a while, but its becoming concerning people believe the shit posted on the site is for real. Fair enough, avoid/disbelieve mainstream media. But some of that right wing shit is way out there.

But hey, each to their own. (y)
If people want to believe all they see then that’s up to them ,,
it doesn’t take a uni degree to see the nut jobs ,,
Atleast bitchute isn’t censoring what the gov doesn’t want you to know..
but as you said ,,,each to their own.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
If people want to believe all they see then that’s up to them ,,
it doesn’t take a uni degree to see the nut jobs ,,
Atleast bitchute isn’t censoring what the gov doesn’t want you to know..
but as you said ,,,each to their own.
The problem with bitchute it gives the nutjobs a platform to spruik their shit, uncensored. Just take a look at some of names of groups and individual's that bung shit up their. If not, the articles they post.

But if bitchute is your groove. All the power to you, mate.

Top Bottom