The Wuhan virus 🦠

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I'm sure the Gov can find some for your Oldman, gazza. the gov is surely is throwing enough around.

It would appear the national deficit barely occupies a pollies mind these days. Just be a generic reason/excuse for the opposition to hit out at the gov in power come election time..

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Quokk@

Vegetating
User ID
Good onya Sedge, glad to see you looking for truth beyond what the mainstream media is making the world out to be.
I stopped watching mainstream years ago, well before the rona popped up. I never believed the narrative about this virus right from the start.
They are getting a bit desperate now as it's coming to show that this vackcine is for the original strain which is now extinct. This is why Isreal is in so much shit now. Another reason is there is apparently a use by date that is coming up very soon :unsure:

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Here's a prediction for ya

Once the Corona is over, they will use their "emergency health powers" on the Man Made Climate Change Bullshit
For our own good obviously, they will mandate all sorts of "control" measures

Don't forget cunts YOU voted for the shit pollies running the shit show

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Here's a prediction for ya

Once the Corona is over, they will use their "emergency health powers" on the Man Made Climate Change Bullshit
For our own good obviously, they will mandate all sorts of "control" measures

Don't forget cunts YOU voted for the shit pollies running the shit show
Lol what dose emergency health powers have to do with climate change

Top Bottom