The Wuhan virus 🦠

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Gladys & Co are still being cunts with the border. Any poor bastard living in Tweed Heads has to head back down to Lismore to go to Hospital or Ballina/ Byron bay/Lismore to do a shop. Even though there's no bloody covid cases in the entire Northern Rivers region.

Sydney's problem shouldn't be the problem for everyone else residing in NSW that doesn't have a single case in their area. QLD has already proven you don't have to lock the entire fuckin state down to get on top of it.

EDIT: I realise that sounds a bit contradictory with QLD's closed border situatiron, but if you understand the layout of Coolangatta/Tweed Heads and the river it might paint a clearer picture to what I mean.

Last edited:

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Why does that not surprise me, macca. :LOL:

Many a nights rolled on 'n out the door once gigs were done for the night at the Playroom. Most that were still cohearant to some extent would either head towards, the Tweed, Broadbeach or Surfers.

The old girl is long gone now, once renowned as the place to be in it's heyday when pub rock bands were all the rage. (y)

Madmick

Baked
User ID
That's it the playroom

1 time I was in Hawaii, woke up in a construction site about 5 metres below the footpath level

Boys reckon I was giving the bouncers a bit of lip

So they threw me into the site next door to the night club

Had to wait for the workers to arrive to get out , funny days

Went back the next night had a good laugh with them , they were cool about it all once they found out we were Aussies

Spent the next 5 days with them on the weed , fuck they had some nice home grown

Took us fishing , spear fishing and hunting

They supplied the weed , we had some coke from a few connections we had

Frosty78

Germinating
User ID
Booster shots cause your vaxx isn't worth a pinch of shit. Can someone say chemically dependant.... Fuck I'd rather be chemically dependant on Colombian marching powder than that shit. Every few months another shot or your not vaxxed. You honestly couldn't make this shit up to fuck with people's lives if you were trying

Frosty78

Germinating
User ID
Gladys & Co are still being cunts with the border. Any poor bastard living in Tweed Heads has to head back down to Lismore to go to Hospital or Ballina/ Byron bay/Lismore to do a shop. Even though there's no bloody covid cases in the entire Northern Rivers region.

Sydney's problem shouldn't be the problem for everyone else residing in NSW that doesn't have a single case in their area. QLD has already proven you don't have to lock the entire fuckin state down to get on top of it.

EDIT: I realise that sounds a bit contradictory with QLD's closed border situatiron, but if you understand the layout of Coolangatta/Tweed Heads and the river it might paint a clearer picture to what I mean.
It is illegal to shut the border. As in 1901 Commonwealth of Australia Federation constitution illegal. If the law of the states are in direct conflict with federal....federal Trump's. Plain and simple.

Frosty78

Germinating
User ID
Its all good, the playgrounds are opening up soon

Not sure the Governments give two fucks for the constitution
Well they will once the high court starts doing its job. A lot of people in public office will be facing jail sentences/hanging. Only need 10% of population to stand up and this shit ends immediately

Frosty78

Germinating
User ID
Righto, now you've lost me referring to anyone that's had the jab as a crackhead. Pretty fucking insulting, good thing you're not standing in front of me.

You were doing well when you were keeping it real, and on point.
Read the chief health officer said. You will have to get shots all the time like a snack head shooting up.
As for lucky I'm not standing in front of you....ambitions and ability. Your ambitions far exceed your ability to do anything.
Cheers

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Read the chief health officer said. You will have to get shots all the time like a snack head shooting up.

Where's the crackhead/snack head shit she mentioned. I would appear that would've been the insulting tit bit you added.

Anyway, youd be an idiot to heed her advice and keeping backing up to the same vaccine, because it's highly doubtful they'll anyhave impact on the new variant coming to the fore
As for lucky I'm not standing in front of you....ambitions and ability. Your ambitions far exceed your ability to do anything.
Cheers

Well, the problem is. I'm a bit of a impulsive bloke that would take offence to that comment and I'd probably instigate a situation. It' be then left up to the dog on the day who gets back up again. 😉

Top Bottom