The Wuhan virus 🦠

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Bill before federal parliament banning covid vaccine I'd. Introduced to lower house. I would expect it to pass
Which is why I said it might be handy one day. But that doesn't stop the nutjobs spruiking such rubbish that it'd be introduced and required. No doubt the bill was put forward moreso as a formality and to shut the idea/notion down.

Frosty78

Germinating
User ID
Which is why I said it might be handy one day. But that doesn't stop the nutjobs spruiking such rubbish that it'd be introduced and required. No doubt the bill was put forward moreso as a formality and to shut the idea/notion down.
Spell out what covid is abbreviated for?
Certificate
Of
Vaccination
ID
Considering that's exactly what's going on in Europe I wouldn't call it crazy. But that's me.

Frosty78

Germinating
User ID
Ebola and anthrax called. Said you're a pussy covid.... Need to get numbers by having it not dying from it. Weak

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-30-16-54-13.png
    Screenshot_2021-08-30-16-54-13.png
    477.7 KB · Views: 12

Indy

Misfit
User ID
That is one of the most concerning issues with me, is the fkrs busting their arse to inflate the death rate any way they can.

For mine, Australia's death rate doesn't justify all the small businesses going bust. If you really want to stick something in the govs face, it'd be that angle. Make it a point of it and keep it in the limelight on a daily basis.

For instance. In Sydney, they're happy to push the fact of 1290 new cases and 4 deaths, yet how many people lost their livelihood today? Admittedly we won't see the death numbers come through for another 2-4 weeks. But yeah, as we stand at the moment, the figures don't add up.

Dunno.. I certainly don't have all the answers.

Last edited:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
That is one of the most concerning issues with me, is the fkrs busting their arse to inflate the death rate any way they can.

For mine, Australia's death rate doesn't justify all the small businesses going bust. If you really want to stick something in the govs face, it'd be that angle. Make it a point of it and keep it in the limelight on a daily basis.

For instance. In Sydney, they're happy to push the fact of 1290 new cases and 4 deaths, yet how many people lost their livelihood today? Admittedly we won't see the death numbers come through for another 2-4 weeks. But yeah, as we stand at the moment, the figures don't add up.

136 people died of cancer In Australia today and every fucking day.
They are destroying the economy and small and medium businesses for a flu that has a 99% survival rate.
Haven't seen 1 large business closed but I counted 4 shops or small business open on my way home this arvo out of 30 I passed.
Passed 2 woolies a bunnings and a few big grog shops all busy as fuck!
Some real unethical shit is currently going on!!

Frosty78

Germinating
User ID

How many domestic violence cases. Suicide, teenagers self harming etc. This is more than just a virus with a slightly higher mortality rate than the yearly influenza

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Yep it affects lots of ppl in different ways frosty

Gladys press conference is a back slapping exercise for herself and the rest of them

Mathematician tells us 70% full immunisation is probably where it will sit , anything higher than that is unrealistic

80% highly improbable

20 or 30 % of the population will be treated differently than the rest

Is this acceptable?

Imo , a big no

Frosty78

Germinating
User ID
Now that's fucking hilarious. Sort of like getting the flu shot and still getting the flu because it's a different strain lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-31-07-16-14.png
    Screenshot_2021-08-31-07-16-14.png
    348.4 KB · Views: 8

Frosty78

Germinating
User ID
Yep it affects lots of ppl in different ways frosty

Gladys press conference is a back slapping exercise for herself and the rest of them

Mathematician tells us 70% full immunisation is probably where it will sit , anything higher than that is unrealistic

80% highly improbable

20 or 30 % of the population will be treated differently than the rest

Is this acceptable?

Imo , a big no
Considering it breaks 2006 humans right charter, anti discrimination laws, 1946 constitution amendment on grounds of forced medical procedures/Vax then yes it's wrong. These will all be wiped out once it hits high court. To override acts treaties and the 1901 Commonwealth of Australia constitution is called "treason" the penalty for said crime is death. Shit will get really serious in the next 6-12 months

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Maybe , maybe not

if there is a agenda, the laws will be passed

Or as they are now letting companies and employers do it for them

Clubs will etc will still have the right to set conditions on entry

No jab , no go

You will be forced to whether you like it or not one way or another

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, doubt they can introduce and inforce a program as such any time soon. But give them a bit, the fuckers will change shit around to suit themselves (human rights, discrim, etc..), covid gave them the very reason/excuse they were looking for.

Top Bottom