The Wuhan virus 🦠

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
My work has offered free vaccines to any employees that want it, happening today actually. I'm a supervisor in my area, got a call from the big boss yesterday and he basically told me to try and force my team members to get vaccinated.. haha, yeah right boss! He must look good if his plant gets more vaccinations done than others ?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Frosty78

Germinating
User ID
Yeah we did, we are a communist shithole tho

Think you will find its the vaccinated ones that are the angry cunts wanting/whishing bad things happen to the unvaccinated
they are the cunts that are all for segregation and allowing for the oppression of everybody's rights

they don't want us in hospital or to see a doctors incase they need to go, or their vaccination don't work as promised
They don't do shit. None of them want to get involved. Happy to get a pay packet and look busy.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah we did, we are a communist shithole tho

Think you will find its the vaccinated ones that are the angry cunts wanting/whishing bad things happen to the unvaccinated
they are the cunts that are all for segregation and allowing for the oppression of everybody's rights

they don't want us in hospital or to see a doctors incase they need to go, or their vaccination don't work as promised
Whithout a doubt. Unfortunately there's fuckin nutjobs on both sides..

Thank fuck I don't do facebook.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
That's all good in lawless Mexico mate my local Coles has a cop shop across the road and I put a bet on they'd show up if someone didn't conform.
Bunnings has BIG African security guards here on their doors and their fairly staunch ,but pleasant enough. I wouldn't test them out!
I'm not as young as I used to be and I sure as hell don't want to attract un wanted attention. ✌🏻
Your age has given you an abundance of good grow skills and wise life skills. 😎 You've learnt which fights to fight for. To be old and wise, we once had to be young and stupid. Live long and prosper 👍 I'd be glad to have a joint and beer with you, and listen to your life story, once this shit show is over. 🙏

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Your age has given you an abundance of good grow skills and wise life skills. 😎 You've learnt which fights to fight for. To be old and wise, we once had to be young and stupid. Live long and prosper 👍 I'd be glad to have a joint and beer with you, and listen to your life story, once this shit show is over. 🙏
Me and oldfark were supposed to catch for a beer last week until our matriarch Gladys the cunt put a stop to that. Only 2 more weeks @Oldfark, yeah right. 🤣

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Haha, good on em. I dunno if I'd lower my standards to make a point though. Rather fuck off to a less restricted area and do something else.

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Your age has given you an abundance of good grow skills and wise life skills. 😎 You've learnt which fights to fight for. To be old and wise, we once had to be young and stupid. Live long and prosper 👍 I'd be glad to have a joint and beer with you, and listen to your life story, onethis shit show is over. 🙏
Thanks Fox sounds like a plan. ✌🏻

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Didn't need him to inform us, that was fairly evident some time back when it was revealed that the vaccinated could still be carriers and transmit to others.

The vaccines going around at the moment were to tackle the regular covid that initially hit the scene. But now we got Delta, with a variant and another variant coming off that should give us a reasonable indication to how far behind the 8 ball these vaccination programs are. That said, they're not a total failure because it should still take care of the initial strain/s. If I've got it right.

Frosty78

Germinating
User ID
video was made in march 2020.
imagine the wild conspiracy theory this doctor had and they shock horror came true. now you'll understand the 80% target vaxx reason

Quokk@

Vegetating
User ID
video was made in march 2020.
imagine the wild conspiracy theory this doctor had and they shock horror came true. now you'll understand the 80% target vaxx reason

I remember when that video came out last year. I had trouble believing it could be that bad but fuck me, here we are and it’s all come true.

Top Bottom