The Wuhan virus 🦠

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Thanks for all the support , appreciate it

A few things I learnt from the first nurse that arrived and what the ambulance ppl told me

South West Sydney hospitals are being smashed

Its not just covid positive ppl , it's ppl like me who are having reactions to both the major vacinnes

15 beds in the acute care ward 7 , including me , were there because of heart and blood pressure issues After vaccination, that are filling the emergency ward

Lots of ppl who have covid are moving around and ate5 only recognised as covid positive when they ring ambulance because they can't breathe

When I was in emergency there was 5 " hot " patients moved straight from emergency to covid wards, problem is they wheel them straight through corridors where emergency patients are in beds

They told me they aren't telling the truth , it's not intensive care that they have no beds , it's just the influx of ppl simply needing to be at hospital in case of it getting worse

Fully faxed ppl are among these victims

It also seems to affecting 20 to 40 yr olds that are reacting to vaccination

They also confirmed to me that there have been deaths at the the main vac site , they were high school students

This has not been reported

At no time did I need to have a test for COVID while in hospital

Lots of bullshit, the current situation in Sydney South West in out of control

They told me to not to go to shops as it is ripping through my suburb atm

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Australia's going to get fucked up the are bigtime with this. QLD hospitals have had a ambulance ramping problem for the last few years, and by all accounts we don't have any active cases out in the community at the moment.

Now is the time to buy shares in Fridgemobile Trailers..

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Watching Gladys spin her bullshit

No end in sight for lockdown, as she said it's here for ever in some shape or form

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Sorry to hear Mic, but glad to hear you are back home.

Did they confirm in writing it was due to the vaccine?

Frosty78

Germinating
User ID
Thanks for all the support , appreciate it

A few things I learnt from the first nurse that arrived and what the ambulance ppl told me

South West Sydney hospitals are being smashed

Its not just covid positive ppl , it's ppl like me who are having reactions to both the major vacinnes

15 beds in the acute care ward 7 , including me , were there because of heart and blood pressure issues After vaccination, that are filling the emergency ward

Lots of ppl who have covid are moving around and ate5 only recognised as covid positive when they ring ambulance because they can't breathe

When I was in emergency there was 5 " hot " patients moved straight from emergency to covid wards, problem is they wheel them straight through corridors where emergency patients are in beds

They told me they aren't telling the truth , it's not intensive care that they have no beds , it's just the influx of ppl simply needing to be at hospital in case of it getting worse

Fully faxed ppl are among these victims

It also seems to affecting 20 to 40 yr olds that are reacting to vaccination

They also confirmed to me that there have been deaths at the the main vac site , they were high school students

This has not been reported

At no time did I need to have a test for COVID while in hospital

Lots of bullshit, the current situation in Sydney South West in out of control

They told me to not to go to shops as it is ripping through my suburb atm
Hopefully you get better mate, sorry to hear about it.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Sorry to hear Mic, but glad to hear you are back home.

Did they confirm in writing it was due to the vaccine?
Funny you mention that , on my release papers they made a point of stating that I had the blood test b4 the jab

Well that's not true , had the jab 20 mins later I had blood test and high blood pressure

They highlited that as well on paperwork they gave me on departure

So I guess it won't be a statistic

Frosty78

Germinating
User ID
glad you are ok. my opinion is the jab is a good thing... many will disagree, but do what makes you feel comfortable.
How do you draw that conclusion?
Honestly wondering how your get to that after everything Micmac just went through. Detailed everything and you still believe it's a good thing. Like you said everyone is entitled to their opinion, absolutely but can't seem to fathom that you still hold that position after what just occurred.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Food thing, bad thing

for me was about moving around , whether you like it or the time you going to have to choose

Without it lock down will remain , there's every chance will lose your job if you decide against vaccination, so on and so on

If it was my time unlucky , but it wasn't, I'm sure others aren't as fortunate

At least when it should say of the let out myself and wife will be able take advantage that way off in the distant future

They 70 % is going to be hard to get higher , 80% is unrealistic and may never happen

My decision to have it , love my grandkids way too much to not use the first opportunity I get to see them

Plus I want to fishing , conditions been very good untillcstorm front hit

Top Bottom