The Wuhan virus 🦠

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Frosty78

Germinating
User ID
Probably show the DC's how to grow their gunja better, as they sure as shit don't know how to fight.

Taliban War Tactics 101: Hide out in a cave until every cunt goes home. Then come out and claim victory.
They love that Ephedra plant over there now. More money in that for them and those special.poppies

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
"As part of the new restrictions, playgrounds, basketball courts, skate parks and outdoor exercise equipment will be closed and people will no longer be allowed to remove their masks to consume alcohol outdoors."

It gets better and better lol

Bomber

Vegetating
User ID
Happy to hear China having outbreaks cop that ya slanty eyed fried lice tiger penis eating cunts!!!

Hey, dumb racists...how are ya !!

Still going round and round in circles, I see, even trying to make up the biggest sentences you possibly can, using ridiculous stereotypes...Tiger Penis eating, huh?

Pure class. You'll fit right in here, mate, with all the other types here.

Changing tack, here's an interesting FOIA document from the UK I saw today and thought I'd share, although it will probably be lost on most of you racists.

I have underlined the bits you need to focus on, to help you out, best I can.

IMG_0209.JPG

Because of all the censorship on social media, the Telegram App is the go-to place if you want to read up on the injuries/deaths from the vax.
If you haven't, it will shock you.

IMG_0211.jpg

As for Afghanistan, what a fuckup.

Nothing honourable about the Taliban, but equally, theres absolutely nothing honourable about the Australian War crimes that took place over the last 20 years, including slitting the throats of unarmed men or children, or just executing them and dumping the bodies.

A special type of grub indeed.

Here, have a read...

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Guess so. Nothing honourable about them though.

Takes a special type of grub that thinks it alright to rip women and children out of their homes and use and abuse them how they see fit. Any male that treats women and children in such a manner deserves to be drawn 'n quartered for mine.
Religion, what a wonderful invention!!!

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Nothing honourable about the Taliban, but equally, theres absolutely nothing honourable about the Australian War crimes that took place over the last 20 years, including slitting the throats of unarmed men or children, or just executing them and dumping the bodies.

A special type of grub indeed.

Here, have a read...

No need to inform me, I was well aware of this shit before it come to light.

My comment in regards to male grubs being drawn 'n quartered goes for any man on this planet. A man's nationally has no bearing on my opinion. If Aussies are guilty of it, so be it.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Mates sister has been in brain fog since having the vaccine.

bet it was not recorded as a side effect .

RiverRat

Blooming
User ID
If you dont get vaccinated that's your business. But if you have chosen not to be and get really sick then stay the fuck away from the hospitals.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
That last paragraph from Gladys is utter bullshit. For one, you'll never get 80% of the population vaccinated for various reasons, But primarily, both state and federal governments have been full of misinformation themselves that the public have lost faith in their handling of it.

Back to the point though, we've got to let it rip at some stage to give us a chance to get on top of it because won't be sorted with vaccinations alone. If we got to 65-70% vaxxed it'd be a miracle, and time needs to be called on this lockdown/curfew crap, and get on with our lives regardless. Hit that 65-70% and move on. If you haven't been vaxxed or created antibodies by then we'll you've probably left it a bit too late.

Just like every flu season, there's going to be casualties.

Frosty78

Germinating
User ID
Guess so. Nothing honourable about them though.

Takes a special type of grub that thinks it alright to rip women and children out of their homes and use and abuse them how they see fit. Any male that treats women and children in such a manner deserves to be drawn 'n quartered for mine.
Agreed, I like the blood eagle for them

Frosty78

Germinating
User ID
Did you not pay taxes for use of hospitals? Sounds like the old can't have a bed because you smoke or drink alcohol? I'd avoid hospitals because the data us showing that the "vaccinated" (very loose use of word as it doesn't meet criteria) are the majority being hospitalized and doing the spreading.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
What I took from Rat's post was probably the point that many folks visiting/around hospitals have low immune systems that would see them go arse up if they got it. It'd be fucked if covid got into a oncology unit and went undetected for some time. That's just one scenario..

Top Bottom