The Wuhan virus 🦠

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Ferk you Gladys!!! Reducing the allowable regional travel distance from 10kms to 5kms -starting Monday. That puts the marina/ boat ramp out of range for me 💩💩💩

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Haven't been legally allowed to drive to my property to prepare plots/soil for an outdoor summer grow Doesn't look like changing before November. If I can't grow big outdoor plants, I'll just grow lots of smaller indoor plants. Time to dust off the unused tents and extra lights currently under the house. Sorry Mrs Fox, your car won't fit in the double garage from tomorrow 😜

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Goodluck finding a isolated spot, dotts. There's southerners camped up everywhere around the countryside.

There's no rentals left around the area, and any half decent property that comes on the market is snapped within a couple of weeks. Pretty odd seeing people spill out onto the streets at real estate offices.

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Goodluck finding a isolated spot, dotts. There's southerners camped up everywhere around the countryside.

There's no rentals left around the area, and any half decent property that comes on the market is snapped within a couple of weeks. Pretty odd seeing people spill out onto the streets at real estate offices.
Self contained van mate so can pull up anywhere n stay... never even thought of southern tourist! Planning to go the "back way" so hopefully miss em!

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Don’t know about u blokes but fuck I’ll be glad to get to the other side of this shit show. Another 2 years at least I think what a shimozzle.

yep. That week lockdown recently was shit, feel sorry for sydney.

I know it’s only a matter of time till we get hammered. Hence I’m at the pub having a couple a schooners and a rump :).

Frosty78

Germinating
User ID
Don’t know about u blokes but fuck I’ll be glad to get to the other side of this shit show. Another 2 years at least I think what a shimozzle.
The longer you have rights the longer it goes Gazza. It stopped being about a virus along time ago. AFL footballers can fly in out everywhere.
150k people allowed Into Oz when Melbourne was locked down for 4 months. You can rally at BLM but not this. You can't get it at KFC but you must shut down uncle Chris's hardware store. It's about taking your rights

Top Bottom