The Random Discussion / Argument Thread

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Love Goya Harry. Hey, I know you like your movies and are a bit of a Cronenberg fan. Do you rate David Lynch ?

Yep. I do like him.
I actually love his Dune ( and I’m a fan of the books). And elephant man is sublime.

I prefer his more straight / narrative films but like them all.

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Yes, I love his Dune too. Many have shitcanned it - including Lynch himself.
It’s stunning to look at at the very least.
And provided you know the story it does make sense. Just zooms through it at breakneck speed.

I saw it twice in the cinema and didn’t understand it at the time. Then I read the book and rewatched.

I did film as my major at uni
Never managed to make a living from it but have worked on some stuff, including a feature film by one of my favourite directors.
Not anyone well known unless your into trash cinema. Was funny to see it on one of the streaming services in the cult section. Haha hmm think cult might be a big stretch.

Yeah love films.

Indy

Misfit
User ID

veritas629

Blooming
User ID
I lived in Townsville for about 5yrs. Spiders are freaking everywhere! If you burned down every car and house with a big hairy spider, there'd wouldn't be much left ...

Dr.Clones

Germinating
User ID
Any of you guys get on chat gpt fuck me it’s good I asked to to create a picture of the effects of cannabis this is what I got IMG_7406.pngIMG_7408.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom