The Random Discussion / Argument Thread

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I don't know about you blokes but I can remember seeing storm fronts that s6art at Toowoomba and wrap around the coast to Melbourne

Sure we've had big storms but a front 1500kms long ?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I don't know about you blokes but I can remember seeing storm fronts that s6art at Toowoomba and wrap around the coast to Melbourne

Sure we've had big storms but a front 1500kms long ?
Gippsland (VIC) is about to be hit - that's all I heard.

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
Down here in Vic , yesterday we had the premier , the treasurer & the opposition leader all admitting to using cannabis
on all of there faces you could see the thinking happening , ( should i lie , no one will know , no someone will tell on me , i'll tell the truth ) fucking tossers

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Down here in Vic , yesterday we had the premier , the treasurer & the opposition leader all admitting to using cannabis
on all of there faces you could see the thinking happening , ( should i lie , no one will know , no someone will tell on me , i'll tell the truth ) fucking tossers

Sorry mate but the real fuckwits here are smug pretend journalists reporting on this!!

Indy

Misfit
User ID
It's all about the adrenaline rush to them, and it's madness that they're able to play out these fantasies at the taxpayer's expense. They still would've had to bring a lot of resources in (on ground) to process this shit-show. So why not just roll in with in with it.

A good wank for them i guess..

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Cops and Viets at it again - this time in regional Victoria ........

1800 hundred plants weighing 600kg
So 3kg a plant! So wet with the roots still attached! 🤣
250 plants at a residence and a "small" hydroponic setup. 250 plants is a small setup is it? 🤣
"Enormous win" for regional communities! 🤣
Fuck the outright lies the pigs tell these idiot pretend journalists is fucking outrageous! 🤣

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
It's all about the adrenaline rush to them, and it's madness that they're able to play out these fantasies at the taxpayer's expense. They still would've had to bring a lot of resources in (on ground) to process this shit-show. So why not just roll in with in with it.

A good wank for them i guess..
Cops thought they were back in Nam!! 🤣

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Even blacked out ones
I was outside taking a piss, one night, a couple of months back. While doing so, I had one take a slow low pass nearby with all it's lights out.

I had a look on the Flightradar24 app, and fortunately it showed up as a RACQ Careflight heli. After tracking its flight path for a while, it looked as if it mightve been doing some night training.

Got the old heart-rate racing momentarily though. :oops:

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Mate, just gotta hear one passing overhead and takes me straight back 2 that night a few yrs back
Shouldn't be so paranoid and worse things have happened since then but yeah sorta sticks with u

Top Bottom