Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Is it actually ?
Kill your Self faggot.

I’m just guessing.

But why so angry?

Given the meth and gay theme. Something ya wanna tell us? My guess would be you are a closet homo, dabbling in public toilet hookups with fellow meth addicts for coin?

Trying to grow weed and failing dismally, hiding behind ya online tough guy ego.

Bring it on, but at least make it interesting, ya banter is fucking yawn worthy at best.

User ID
I’m just guessing.

But why so angry?

Given the meth and gay theme. Something ya wanna tell us? My guess would be you are a closet homo, dabbling in public toilet hookups with fellow meth addicts for coin?

Trying to grow weed and failing dismally, hiding behind ya online tough guy ego.

Bring it on, but at least make it interesting, ya banter is fucking yawn worthy at best.
cool story bro, back to bed boomer.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Mate there's like 5 Forums left and yours has about 20 actively posting members lol
Stay contained.

And you’re one of them ya stupid cunt.

If you don’t like it, log off, fuck off.

Why try stir shit.

I love an argument, so please continue, or, just shut up.

You can’t grow. You know shit. You like anal in public toilets. Embrace it and keep the hate to yourself.

User ID
And you’re one of them ya stupid cunt.

If you don’t like it, log off, fuck off.

Why try stir shit.

I love an argument, so please continue, or, just shut up.

You can’t grow. You know shit. You like anal in public toilets. Embrace it and keep the hate to yourself.
I don't actively post on this pigeon racing forum, Ya so fucking dumb your still renting servers in 2023.
You banned me for calling it a basket weaving forum, now you deserve everything coming to you.

Top Bottom