The Random Discussion / Argument Thread

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
User ID
Look there's plenty of them there.
Yeah couldn't find any.
However i was reading through some other threads and there is a heap of people who have grown Mediseedman seeds on this basket weaving forum and have had decent grows like @VinDeezle and @med180 @Kneeko

https://www.theserratededge.com/for...rids-12-12-from-seed.1649/page-31#post-113301

They grow, they were relatively good and i smoked them Not as good as my 7Easts but better than 98% of whats going around on the street.

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Do
Yeah couldn't find any.
However i was reading through some other threads and there is a heap of people who have grown Mediseedman seeds on this basket weaving forum and have had decent grows like @VinDeezle and @med180 @Kneeko

https://www.theserratededge.com/for...rids-12-12-from-seed.1649/page-31#post-113301

They grow, they were relatively good and i smoked them Not as good as my 7Easts but better than 98% of whats going around on the street.
Don't bring me into your mediseedman shit, read the post, big grow and nothing was what I paid for! 🤣

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
It kind of refers to this place as the pits, Like the toilet wall of the internet.
Strange that you would pay to be a member of something you think that little of!! 🤔
I'll miss ya little fella see ya in a month because your so desperate for attention you'll be back!!! 🤣
This forum was probably the closest to human contact that fuckwit had!!

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Strange that you would pay to be a member of something you think that little of!! 🤔
Because he's a geeban troll and he probably thought it would buy him some clout/credibility. Same way he paid to join the BuildASoil discord and become a mod (if that's true) without having even the basis of a clue about living soils.

Another case of "All the gear and no idea" / "Fake it 'til you make it" 🤥

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
We paid to be a member for the seeds, we got em thanks !

This is just a little fringe forum a spin off of a real forum where all you losers had to come here to feel safe.

Yes sooner rather than later.
See told yas this attention starved pathetic piece of shit would be back!! 🤣
Ya got ya seeds now all ya have to do is learn how to grow em! 🤣

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
We paid to be a member for the seeds, we got em thanks !

This is just a little fringe forum a spin off of a real forum where all you losers had to come here to feel safe.

Yes sooner rather than later.
You're banned.gif
Maybe should do a poll for Flog of the Year on this site and the I'll post the winner
some fucking amazing 10 year old hermie seeds with a million to one chance of germination.
Kept in a shed for 10 years. Reckon you'd be a big chance to win Bigflog. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Top Bottom