Random pics of weed

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Another one bit the mould today . Big fat heavy bastard:cry: I stuffed if I know what to do . If I harvest and hang em out the rest will probably go mouldy during drying . Stuffed if I do , stuffed if I don't
I feel ya mate. Found a few spots of mould in one if the Durban's today. Escalated quickly over two-three days so I decided not to risk it.

Lost a few tips off one but there's still a plenty like this. 11 weeks flower and way early. I just don't know how to keep 20-24 colas like this free of mould lol.
IMG_20240916_153750.jpg
I've left the other one for now but it's got a few Sus spots. The joy of no exhaust in the closet and recirculation I suppose.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Closed air con system,a lot of us couldn't afford to run.🤑
I feel ya mate. Found a few spots of mould in one if the Durban's today. Escalated quickly over two-three days so I decided not to risk it.

Lost a few tips off one but there's still a plenty like this. 11 weeks flower and way early. I just don't know how to keep 20-24 colas like this free of mould lol.
View attachment 51976
I've left the other one for now but it's got a few Sus spots. The joy of no exhaust in the closet and recirculation I suppose.
Yep don't look good . Sorry to hear Vin .

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I did a budwash on the blue cheese which I reckon saved the other buds from the spread of mould, 2 buckets, 1/2 cup baking soda and 1/2 cup lemon juice in bucket 1, and plain water in bucket 2 (can add some peroxide if you want), dunk the buds making sure you agitate them, the spores will be killed off. hang them on a rack and have a fan blowing at them, dry them off a bit then just continue on with the drying process.
It is a pity you can't mist the grow tent with something to kill the spores . Like a humidifier but add some anti mould .

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID
A Sulfur Burner will do the trick but it might make the buds smell like eggs 🤣
Ha don't want to mess with the flavour or smell. Mould is hard to kill , how hard is it to kill in the bathroom its a bitch.
Starting to think I would be better off growing a heap of popcorn than these big fat sticky slugs.
These are 9 weeks since flip 7 weeks since flower. So they have a way to go. I am going to keep cutting and composting .
Going to be some stoned microbes and worms in my compost heap.

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Ha don't want to mess with the flavour or smell. Mould is hard to kill , how hard is it to kill in the bathroom its a bitch.
Starting to think I would be better off growing a heap of popcorn than these big fat sticky slugs.
These are 9 weeks since flip 7 weeks since flower. So they have a way to go. I am going to keep cutting and composting .
Going to be some stoned microbes and worms in my compost heap.
vinegar kills mould - in the bathroom anyway .....

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Got 2 Tropicana cookies doing exactly same, only feeding em at 1.4, 1.6 and fark me if they didn’t look like they seen a ghost
Nearly every lower fan leaf turned friggen white with all their tips burnt to a crisp. Ec of coco was only 1.3 in slurry test with ph of 6.0
I better chuck in a photo or it didn’t happen
F5F85840-49CA-4CD4-8396-0C211926818A.jpegF6E5B0FC-7AAA-49A8-B776-230E8AA1F5A0.jpeg97D675BA-1AF7-45C9-A64D-9D7AA41F1A53.jpeg

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Got 2 Tropicana cookies doing exactly same, only feeding em at 1.4, 1.6 and fark me if they didn’t look like they seen a ghost
Nearly every lower fan leaf turned friggen white with all their tips burnt to a crisp. Ec of coco was only 1.3 in slurry test with ph of 6.0
I better chuck in a photo or it didn’t happen
View attachment 51983View attachment 51984View attachment 51985
That's a zinc deficiency with the tips dead like that. pH might be a bit higher than it should be mate. Zinc needs a lower pH to be absorbed. Usually shows up on new growth first but! 🤔

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Started down low and nearly took over whole plant
How do u feed 4 zinc ?
Think it might be strain dependant as only affected those 3 Tropicana
What's up with Pikester, has he pulled the pin 2 ?. Have'nt seen him around

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Started down low and nearly took over whole plant
How do u feed 4 zinc ?
Think it might be strain dependant as only affected those 3 Tropicana
What's up with Pikester, has he pulled the pin 2 ?. Have'nt seen him around
This a decent one on Zinc mate.
Yeah Pikey gone too mate. He's still a member but he doesn't come on much anymore. Same as Pixie couldn't be fucked with the stupidity. 🤣

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
This a decent one on Zinc mate.
Yeah Pikey gone too mate. He's still a member but he doesn't come on much anymore. Same as Pixie couldn't be fucked with the stupidity. 🤣
Thanks mate, big help(y)

Top Bottom