Random pics of weed

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
@Squire Cheers, mate. I wish I could practice such finesse. Quite often they require a heavy hand in an attempt to tame them when the growth is on.

Might, have grow out some indica's soon to have a break from the stress of it all, lol.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Well this is what I get for growing large colas . Bloody mould :mad:

View attachment 51911
Humidity has been down below 50% 3 clip on fans running flat out and yet I lost the top off 2 today

View attachment 51912
Spewn mate. I've been in the same boat a bit lately. That's the issue with wrist sized colas. Lost a bunch off one of the creamsicles and SSH xBH. They were both crazy thick. I've got a few Sus spots rocking up on one of the Durban's that's super chunky.
Screenshot_2024-09-15-10-14-09-11_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpgScreenshot_2024-09-15-10-12-33-71_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
Probs lost about 2 out out 7 Oz to mould on that run. That top cola off the SSH X BH was the size of a forearm though.

SAW

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Well this is what I get for growing large colas . Bloody mould :mad:

Humidity has been down below 50% 3 clip on fans running flat out and yet I lost the top off 2 today
What were the evening/lights out RH, and do the fans run at night?
At below 50%, I’d be looking at hygiene and an external source perhaps?
I hate it when it’s internal mould, gets away unseen.

SAW

Curing
Community Member
User ID
@Squire, looking at your vids (didn’t load b4), it looks pretty set in.
With these spots you couldn’t see them? I get squirmy when there’s just the tiniest tip of a leaf emerging from a bud and it browns off or changes colour.
Hopefully you’ll save the rest 👍

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Spewn mate. I've been in the same boat a bit lately. That's the issue with wrist sized colas. Lost a bunch off one of the creamsicles and SSH xBH. They were both crazy thick. I've got a few Sus spots rocking up on one of the Durban's that's super chunky.
View attachment 51916View attachment 51917
Probs lost about 2 out out 7 Oz to mould on that run. That top cola off the SSH X BH was the size of a forearm though.
Mate the size of them is the problem. Skinny buds no problem

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID
What were the evening/lights out RH, and do the fans run at night?
At below 50%, I’d be looking at hygiene and an external source perhaps?
I hate it when it’s internal mould, gets away unseen.
Running lights at night dehumidifier and fans running 24/7 running in tent ( creates a bit of heat) Aircon turns on when temp in room hits 22 but doesn't kick in much as room under house is cool. The tops are so thick and sticky I reckon is the problem.

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Running lights at night dehumidifier and fans running 24/7 running in tent ( creates a bit of heat) Aircon turns on when temp in room hits 22 but doesn't kick in much as room under house is cool. The tops are so thick and sticky I reckon is the problem.
I reckon your right on there mate, thick colas, some strains cope better than others with the mould.

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID
View attachment 51916View attachment 51917
Shit yeah when they get that chunky it is a worry.

SAW

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Yes the dense ones are problematic. I’ve had one fat top bud, harvested after heavy rain. It still held water in the middle a week later when I broke it down further. As mentioned above some aren’t affected.

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Yes the dense ones are problematic. I’ve had one fat top bud, harvested after heavy rain. It still held water in the middle a week later when I broke it down further. As mentioned above some aren’t affected.
Another one bit the mould today . Big fat heavy bastard:cry: I stuffed if I know what to do . If I harvest and hang em out the rest will probably go mouldy during drying . Stuffed if I do , stuffed if I don't

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Another one bit the mould today . Big fat heavy bastard:cry: I stuffed if I know what to do . If I harvest and hang em out the rest will probably go mouldy during drying . Stuffed if I do , stuffed if I don't
If the problem is progressing, I wouldn't hang those big colas to dry, but break them down before attempting to dry them . Hopefully you loose less.

Goonie Goat

Curing
User ID
I did a budwash on the blue cheese which I reckon saved the other buds from the spread of mould, 2 buckets, 1/2 cup baking soda and 1/2 cup lemon juice in bucket 1, and plain water in bucket 2 (can add some peroxide if you want), dunk the buds making sure you agitate them, the spores will be killed off. hang them on a rack and have a fan blowing at them, dry them off a bit then just continue on with the drying process.

Last edited:
Top Bottom