Random pics of weed

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
So far the raspberry diesel has some tri nodes, the POTG had a few tris down low, and now one of the Durban is popping some tri and quads here and there. Had a Nepali a few months back that was tri head to toe as well. I've had more plants pop a branch or three tri than not lately.
View attachment 50026
View attachment 50027
That branch alternates between normal, tri and quads. A few other branches have a few tri nodes as well.
View attachment 50028
View attachment 50030
View attachment 50031
Seems way too common all of a sudden. The diesel above has a few branches popping tri but they are the worst yielding branches. They normally end up a bit off from what I've seen as it would usually come with a bit of fasciation.
I was having a think last night and I have a theory! I was stoned and pissed so probably stupid. 🤣
I'm almost positive the 2 or 3 plants I've had it on I didn't top. The pics from you also look untopped. Yes?
I'm wondering if being untopped could some how be causing it?
Stupid?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I was having a think last night and I have a theory! I was stoned and pissed so probably stupid. 🤣
I'm almost positive the 2 or 3 plants I've had it on I didn't top. The pics from you also look untopped. Yes?
I'm wondering if being untopped could some how be causing it?
Stupid?
Nah I've been topping at the 5th and removing the lower nodes for a while now. The only thing I've noticed is that they all start of dual and then somewhere inbetween topping and stretch a few branches will pop tri out of nowhere instead of alternating or staggering. it took me like nearly 6 weeks to figure out the Durban's were tri as they were dual all the way through veg.
IMG_20240722_164526.jpgIMG_20240722_164432.jpgIMG_20240722_164413.jpg
These are the three tri branches off one of the Durban Poison X today. They are all normal for their first two or three nodes and then bam. Tri. There's another branch that popped those quads I posted the other day, so four branches off this one plant. The other Durban has tris, but only on smaller auxillary sites, not the main colas if that makes sense.

The raspberry and potg were the same (topped at 5th and bottom node chopped) and they both went four weeks with all normal growth and then as soon as stretch started a few branches just moved to tri out of nowhere. Seems to always be around the time that nodes are due to alternate/stagger if that makes sense.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Nah I've been topping at the 5th and removing the lower nodes for a while now. The only thing I've noticed is that they all start of dual and then somewhere inbetween topping and stretch a few branches will pop tri out of nowhere instead of alternating or staggering. it took me like nearly 6 weeks to figure out the Durban's were tri as they were dual all the way through veg.
View attachment 50114View attachment 50115View attachment 50116
These are the three tri branches off one of the Durban Poison X today. They are all normal for their first two or three nodes and then bam. Tri. There's another branch that popped those quads I posted the other day, so four branches off this one plant. The other Durban has tris, but only on smaller auxillary sites, not the main colas if that makes sense.

The raspberry and potg were the same (topped at 5th and bottom node chopped) and they both went four weeks with all normal growth and then as soon as stretch started a few branches just moved to tri out of nowhere. Seems to always be around the time that nodes are due to alternate/stagger if that makes sense.
Told ya it was a stupid theory!! 🤪🤣

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Finally got off me arse n up potted and started looking after my girls they had a hard start to life but are bouncing back now👍 all TSE strains Gg4xgcrack alien gorilla x mango breath liberty haze x gcrack and my favourite the taller 1 on its own is c99 x mango👍IMG_5939.jpegIMG_5941.jpeg

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Fkn gunna break the bikes out the shed after about 12 months off riding through laziness and can’t be fuckeditis pretty keen to get back out the scrub got a new kick start for mine n brake n clutch lever for the boys need a full service il drop all the fuel out new oil plugs air filters get my valve clearance checked n I’m away couple weeks maybe a month to wait the real freezin cold out gettin old😂👍IMG_5942.jpegIMG_1314.jpeg

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
In the herald sun today bit of a laugh down the bottom of second paragraph didn’t realise us indoor growers were growing genetically enhanced plants that’s pretty Fkn awesome dumb cunts😂👍 oh no just read it again only Victorians growin genetically enhanced what’s ya secret @Gazza 😂IMG_5943.jpeg

Indy

Misfit
User ID
If you ask around, there'd be the odd one that would suggest going by my grow style, i don't grow Cannabis, but "Green Heroin" instead. We can thank a few nutjobs from Nimbin for that one. It's an angle they used for their own cause to try 'n get it decriminalised once. What a great way for law reform. Divide 'n Conquer.. :rolleyes:

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
If you ask around, there'd be the odd one that would suggest going by my grow style, i don't grow Cannabis, but "Green Heroin" instead. We can thank a few nutjobs from Nimbin for that one. It's an angle they used for their own cause to try 'n get it decriminalised once. What a great way for law reform. Divide 'n Conquer.. :rolleyes:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I'll just put this here because I can't be fucked look elsewhere to put it!
Some very valid points and its funny as fuck! 🤣

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Thats what ya want, you want the plants praying, must be a sign that your nutes and vpd are damn close to perfect
27c and bang on 50% humidity today in the tents. Looks like I'll get a coupla nice days in the mid 20s to enjoy. I need it ATM as one of me durbans stopped drinking like a week ago on the first 7c night. Shit looks terrible still but started to pick up today. Sometimes I regret my "environmental control is for pussies" attitude and it comes back to bite me in the ass as it should.

Top Bottom