Random pics of weed

One Drop

Curing
User ID
That's actually something I've been struggling with lately. Not veggin much l, and with relatively stretchy strains I'm ending up with little floppy stems which need staking and adjusting regularly.

They just don't seem to be able to build strong enough branching in that two-three weeks before flip.

I've been cutting the bottom inch of roots off me transplants, fluffing up the circling roots and watering with root roids. Swear it helps too but I could be full of shit.
I’m only using indica dominant strains I hate sativa fucks with my head n heart never liked the feeling it gives maybe give the 1/3 root prune a go I do it as I pot up to the final pot 3 to 5 lt ones I think they are this is my second go at it and yes the internode space was closer and the plants carried the weight of the crop well with out any support or netting .

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I’m only using indica dominant strains I hate sativa fucks with my head n heart never liked the feeling it gives maybe give the 1/3 root prune a go I do it as I pot up to the final pot 3 to 5 lt ones I think they are this is my second go at it and yes the internode space was closer and the plants carried the weight of the crop well with out any support or netting .
I do relate to some degree. I like chill, mango, wood and celery sativas (older strains of you get my drift) that gives a bit of euphoria, but I find some get me a bit Racey and overstimulated. I become strangely intolerant to sound and light off some modern sativas and time crawls to a stop.

I've been stuck growing them as there's a heavy nostalgia component. Spent a decade on off in limpinwood with me mum when I was a kid and it was all local sativa grow on the block.

I just can't let go of the smells and the structure even with some of the strains being a bit Racey for me.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
That one is un-topped. There are a few more topped ones, all looking good so far
That's awesome. I'm used to little Xmas tree structures with a huge dominant cola sticking 2ft out the middle if I don't top...spewing I didn't pop a few this round.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
This HSO Raspberry Diesel has insanely pungent leaves. Like heavy pine and citronella geranium. The fan leaves all over have this abrasive dust on every leaf and it smells so good.
IMG_20240618_135652.jpg
Maybe I've just never looked closely at leaves before. Rubs off like sand.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Trying a different defol method this time round. Removed more leaves than usual but left every auxillary shoot on each branch. This time it's just leaves removed. Maybe a bit too many but hey.
IMG_20240619_100029.jpg
Reckon I went too far with the leaf strip?IMG_20240619_100525.jpg

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Age old question! How much to strip, and at what stages?

I believe we all just experiment until we couldnt be fucked anymore. Then do the bare minimum. lol.

Plant count, size and current lifestyle probably determine maintenence levels and enthusiasm.

That being said looks just right for me.

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Little Cough f1 by @One Drop & Very Cherry x Very Cherry f1 by @One Drop loving the tight internode spacings in these particular strains not much stretch to be seen just into week #1 of flower . Side note I’m trying a bonsai method in this grow root pruned by 1/3 when I potted up seems to have slowed the stretch up some what .
View attachment 48940View attachment 48941
View attachment 48942
I've been hunting stock of that "very cherry" for a while now, the place i found it sold out the next day. Is it anything like the old "cherry bomb ibl"
Mild stone but very intense terps, one of my favourites to this day.

One Drop

Curing
User ID
I've been hunting stock of that "very cherry" for a while now, the place i found it sold out the next day. Is it anything like the old "cherry bomb ibl"
Mild stone but very intense terps, one of my favourites to this day.
I was lucky to get a male n female in one of the very cherry runs so I made seed while the sun shined it’s a hell nice strain very fruity in the terps and great to drop you in the couch .

Top Bottom