Random pics of weed

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Little Cough f1 by @One Drop & Very Cherry x Very Cherry f1 by @One Drop loving the tight internode spacings in these particular strains not much stretch to be seen just into week #1 of flower . Side note I’m trying a bonsai method in this grow root pruned by 1/3 when I potted up seems to have slowed the stretch up some what .
View attachment 48940View attachment 48941
View attachment 48942
Mate, that is some mean internode spacing. I've been running a lot of sativa Doms so it's been a while since ive seen anything like that.

One Drop

Curing
User ID
Mate, that is some mean internode spacing. I've been running a lot of sativa Doms so it's been a while since ive seen anything like that.
Cheers cobba been working on the spacing the last 2 time breeding these 2 strains also I think the 1/3 root pruning helped with that spacing as well I don’t want big plants just small ones that can carry the weight of the oncoming buds .

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Cheers cobba been working on the spacing the last 2 time breeding these 2 strains also I think the 1/3 root pruning helped with that spacing as well I don’t want big plants just small ones that can carry the weight of the oncoming buds .
That's actually something I've been struggling with lately. Not veggin much l, and with relatively stretchy strains I'm ending up with little floppy stems which need staking and adjusting regularly.

They just don't seem to be able to build strong enough branching in that two-three weeks before flip.

I've been cutting the bottom inch of roots off me transplants, fluffing up the circling roots and watering with root roids. Swear it helps too but I could be full of shit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom