Status
Not open for further replies.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Wooohweee, i just checked on this grow. How much was the system all up?

I reckon it should be a goodie, i agree with Porky though, healthy plants. Good Genetics will get you the numbers
I estimated around 6K I’ll have to get my cousin to go through all the receipts to find out the exact figure but I’ve got really good system with monitoring capabilities it should be awesome grow

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Ffs , Can we pop some seeds now, before the kit becomes last years tech, unused..? Oz stoner 88 ? or another 88 pages to go ... 🤣😂🤣👍 ?

Indy

Misfit
User ID
She's not a cheap hobby this indoor growing. I'll be around the 5-6k mark by the time i setup 2 cabinets 'n a propagation box slot in a 3sqm room..

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
She's not a cheap hobby this indoor growing. I'll be around the 5-6k mark by the time i setup 2 cabinets 'n a propagation box slot in a 3sqm room..
Either is smoking weed and making other guy rich from buying it so might as well do it you me self and if your a bong head you will save thousands in the end

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, wouldn't know Oz88. I don't think i've paid for weed since the early 90's. Tell a lie, was a stint there for about 6 months in early 00's. Great bag appeal, but hardly trichome in sight. To which pushed me into setting up properly indoors.

Too right, pugs. 👍

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Yeah, wouldn't know Oz88. I don't think i've paid for weed since the early 90's. Tell a lie, was a stint there for about 6 months in early 00's. Great bag appeal, but hardly trichome in sight. To which pushed me into setting up properly indoors.

Too right, pugs. 👍
I haven’t really paid for it either My cousin supplies me I throw him 100 every now and then but that’s it I smoke about a gram a day

Reactions: HGO
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom