Status
Not open for further replies.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
You must be itching to start now oz, your going to have a go at two strains at the same time in the rdwc?
Mate I’ve been dreaming every night I’m a big time pot Farmer 👨‍🌾 it’s trippy as I can’t wait

I was thinking I’ll do the Girl Scout cookies Extreme first The website states it’s a very easy beginner plant to grow hard to fuck up lol I hope 🤞

Fred_Hawk

Vegetating
User ID
this will be the grow of the ages not since the pyramids has one man put the planning in to create perfection.
not just perfection once but planned so well to create perfection in not one but four perfect plants.
on behalf of myself and other that have tried through the years I say thank you

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
this will be the grow of the ages not since the pyramids has one man put the planning in to create perfection.
not just perfection once but planned so well to create perfection in not one but four perfect plants.
on behalf of myself and other that have tried through the years I say thank you
With all my equipment hopefully I can create the perfect environment for the plants which will in return give me the perfect Ultimate plants 🌱 ha ha hah 😵

Bakedcake

Vegetating
User ID
Well I bought this and just plan to chuck it inside the tent and follow the instructions that the seed company gave me I have 75 x 75 rock wool cubes they’re huge but they fit perfectly in the net pods
View attachment 3910View attachment 3911

Holy Fuck was this bought from Mars :greedy:

That is quite expenny for a dome, mat and some cubes imo

I got my fingers crossed it all goes your way mate. A lot to learn :)

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Maybe attempt the germination in two lots so that if the 1st try doesn't work then atleast you will
still have some more for another attempt.
It would be a shame to see those Gold leafs not sprout at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom