Status
Not open for further replies.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
When I bought my first joint had a big old school garage, when I was doing the inspection I was refused entry, could not even look inside. I thought his either got some cool cars or bikes or his a grower lol

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Have ya got a lock up garage or shed? I’d never setup in a house when renting asking for trouble.

True, even though i have my own pad i still don't setup in the house. Because if a fire or something were to occur, the insurance i have on the place would be null and void. I think that goes with any damage that has occured from illegal/criminal activities.

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
There quite as a mouse but I was thinking that just for safety

Fan noise isn't an issue mate, most fans nowadays are quite low noise considering. It's the sound of the air moving that's a killer. can't get around with without some baffles to slow the air as it comes out.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Fan noise isn't an issue mate, most fans nowadays are quite low noise considering. It's the sound of the air moving that's a killer. can't get around with without some baffles to slow the air as it comes out.
Only thing that makes noticeable noise would be the a.c. infinity but in saying that it is still very quiet compare to others Someone said on here the fans sound like jet engines lol

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
have you added ducting? stuck your head near the intake? if it is moving a similar amount of air to other 150mm fans that air rushing out of the ducting will be loud. The only way you can reduce the sound of air moving is reducing the amount that is being moved or baffle it

Yeh some centrifugal fans are loud, but most mixed flow fans nowadays seem to be much quieter in operation.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
have you added ducting? stuck your head near the intake? if it is moving a similar amount of air to other 150mm fans that air rushing out of the ducting will be loud. The only way you can reduce the sound of air moving is reducing the amount that is being moved or baffle it

Yeh some centrifugal fans are loud, but most mixed flow fans nowadays seem to be much quieter in operation.
Yea it’s quite not loud I’ll show ya when it’s all set up again and yea there’s duct

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Ok, last time at trying to explain this to you.

I have a 150mm can fan centrifugal fan which has a much louder noise rating and pushes less air. It is running as my intake fan at 3/4 speed, I can not hear the fan operating at all outside the room. What I can hear from the ducting in the wall, is the sound of air rushing in, being sucked in very quickly.

I am not talking about your fan here, but about the air being moved. It will be loud, you can't change physics and how air moves.

Bakedcake

Vegetating
User ID
Wooohweee, i just checked on this grow. How much was the system all up?

I reckon it should be a goodie, i agree with Porky though, healthy plants. Good Genetics will get you the numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom