Status
Not open for further replies.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
I know everyone has said just buy A+b Plus some silica but I’m going to run this and see how it plays out Just over $500 in nutrients
A+b 5L $100
Roots 100ml $55
Amino treatment 100ml $35
Multi zen 500ml $35
Bud xl 1L$80
Top booster 250ml $15
Top shooter 250ml $84
Nitrogen 250ml $24
Magic green floral only 500ml $82
View attachment 3291
Dude you don't need em.
You will lockout the shit you need using all these together

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
hey mate, I don't believe VPD is a set thing, i wouldn't go chasing a set VPD number as well.

Have you actually read a PPFD average map for the mars ts3000? I think you will find that it will not cover your 5x5 tent well enough. Guess they didn't mentiuon that on ilovegrowingmarijuana.

If you are seriuous about yeilding well in that space, lighitng will be your direct hold up. I would look into terms like PPF, PPFD, average PPFD, CRI when looking at LEDs for use in horticultural settings.
MINIMUM of 750 true Led what's in 5x5
Otherwise you smoking air

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
you just spent $500 on additives you don't need mate, and another $500 on a bluelab guardian i thought price isn't an issue. Especially when the majority of money on any decent grow goes into the lighting and enviorment.
Bluelab was $375 what additives did I spend $500 on

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
I know everyone has said just buy A+b Plus some silica but I’m going to run this and see how it plays out Just over $500 in nutrients
A+b 5L $100
Roots 100ml $55
Amino treatment 100ml $35
Multi zen 500ml $35
Bud xl 1L$80
Top booster 250ml $15
Top shooter 250ml $84
Nitrogen 250ml $24
Magic green floral only 500ml $82
View attachment 3291

sorry just over 400 in nutes my bad, the point im trying to get across is you are spending money on stuff that in the end won't be the difference makers in yeild or quality. The additives can be argued in an absolute perfect growing enviorment could boost plant growth, but we haven't even got 1 crop yet. the guardian, could of spent 100 bucks on pen which in the end would do the same thing. ( I would love to have a guardian, but is isn't necvessary) they aren't gonna fix lack of light issues in ya plants.

Trust me mate we all want you to succeed in this adventure, although we are coming across as stand offish we are all trying to help you. I think everyone who has posted in this thread has harvested multiple crops in doors, gazza has done aero plants, arguably much harder than RDWC, he knows his shit.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
I’ve spent a bit of coin to make sure the environment and the reservoir are close to perfect as possible maybe once I’ve done a few grows I’ll upgrade to a better light unfortunately for now it stays

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
So if I put my system in a smaller tent 1.2x1.2x2 that would fix the issue? the Mars hydro led light flowering footprint is 4x4 and veg is 5x5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom